SHU x READER

RIGHT AFTER you had finished your stream, you received a tweet notification from Shu.''Sorry I've been feeling pretty sick for a while today" you read as your eyebrows started furrowing in concern, turning off your set up, you went to your kitchen in a hurry, preparing some ginger tea. After pouring the ginger tea in your thermo-flask you send a voice mail to Shu 一 ''Hi, Shu I heard you were sick, I hope you don't mind me coming over.'' after the voice mail you've gone outdoors already.As for Shu, he felt like he was dying, until he heard his phone ring looking over his night stand was his phone, extending a hand to reach for it.He blinks for a moment seeing the notification that you had sent a voice-mail, after a while his vision becomes clear 一 his eyes widen upon hearing that you'll come over.He felt some warmth spreading across his cheeks, uncontrollably smiling 一 he went to your dms and started typing a message.''There's a spare key under the carpet.'' While you were infront of his home you had received a message, reading it you reached down his carpet for the spare key. Upon hearing your entry to his home, he walks to the hallway, ''hiiiii,,'' 一 he waves slightly at you, right as he reached your figure, his head had collapsed onto your shoulder, resting on it.You kept silent, putting your things down to the floor, two arms wrap around your figure 一 surprising you, you shift your head to look at Shu with concern in your eyes.Your heart was pulsing loudly, you were sure that even Shu could hear it right now, with hesitation you lifted your hand to cup a side of his face, slightly lifting it so you could touch his forehead. The moment your hand met with his forehead 一 your eyes widen because of how hot he was heating up, ''Shu, come on we have to get you to bed'' you retract your hand down to his cheek again.Shu grumbled, slightly muffled by your shoulder his hold tightens around your waist. You oddly liked his clinginess forgetting the fact that he's sick, you smile.You snap back to reality, you slowly head to his bedroom, with Shu attached to you still holding you tightly 一 once you've reached your destination he layed down, your hand reaching to pat his head.But before all that your wrist was caught by him, settling down a kiss on your pulse, your eyes widen 一 with evident blush on your face, his violet hues meet your eyes, smirking and soaking in your expression.''Do you want some ginger tea?'' You poured some into the cap of the thermos-flask, Shu nodded and shyly muttered a 'thank you'.''Shu is it alright if I borrow your kitchen for a bit?'' You didn't wanna do things without his permission 一 it was his home afterall. ''Yeah, go ahead and thank you for taking care of me.'' his smile widens.You nod at him with a smile on your face, before leaving his bedroom to make porridge 一 after a little while you came back with a tray, a bowl of porridge, pills, and water to wash down.Shu sat up from his bed, facing you watching as you blow off steam creating from the porridge 一 a spoon in hand to spoon feed him, extending your hand you wait for Shu to eat.Blush scatters on your face, hesitantly opening his mouth to eat 一 after some time he finished his porridge.It was time for the medicine, while you were opening the medicine pack Shu was spacing out, you however was also doing the same 一 except you were gonna do it today. You sit up from the floor, popping the pill and water into your mouth, extending your hand to cup Shu's face in your hand 一 before doing all ''May I?'' breaking away from his thoughts, he nods.His eye's widen in surprise by the feeling of your lips on his, blush as evidence on his face as he feels water flow into his mouth 一 swallowing the pill in the process. You pull away with a flushed face, averting your gaze from Shu, he stares at you before opening his mouth to speak 一 ''I've liked you for a while you know.'' you snap your head to face him, he waits for your answer, yearning for a 'I like you too'.''I like you too, Shu, for a while now. I feel like my heart will burst with happiness when you say those three words.'' You were surprised by Shu pulling you closer to meet your lips again, grabbing your hand and interwining them together. ''I'm so glad.'' he mutters against your lips before pulling away ''I'll take care of you if you get sick through me.'' he chuckles.You didn't care if you got sick, you get in bed with him watching over Shu as he goes to sleep on your lap.