Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years

Jiang Qiuyue only remembered that she was busy until after eleven o'clock in the evening, working overtime to deal with work problems.

    Unexpectedly, when he got up after work, his ears suddenly roared and his heart pounded, and he fell on the desk in front of him, and he didn't know the personnel.

    When she regained consciousness, she only felt that her eyes were swollen and heavy, her body was weak and palpitations were weak, and her dizziness was a typical symptom of hypoglycemia.

    He secretly scolded the boss for being stingy, sent him to the hospital without even giving a bottle of glucose, and saw how tired the employees were.

    Jiang Qiuyue thought about taking out her mobile phone and asking for a leave, otherwise the shifts a few days ago would be in vain.

    Unexpectedly, she was startled as soon as her eyelids were opened!

    This dark little room, the mottled roof, and the small window that looks like a prison cell...

    what the hell? where is this?

    What's more terrifying is still behind, she realized something was wrong as soon as she moved, the thin, small and pale claws in front of her were definitely not the hands of her twenty-five-year-old girl!

    Thinking of a possibility, she hurriedly groped her body from beginning to end in panic. After confirming her guess, she suddenly collapsed on the bed weakly.

    In her lifetime, Jiang Qiuyue did not know where she stepped on the shit luck, and she magically passed through!

    Maybe her movements were too big, there was movement outside the small room, and someone pushed the door open and came in.

    The person who came was dressed in military green overalls, with an old-fashioned student head, a beautiful face, fair skin, thin body, and pale cheeks with ischemia, and he looked not too young.

    As soon as she entered the door, she saw Jiang Qiuyue lying on the bed in a state of bewildered and unlovable, her eyes immediately turned red.

    "Qiuyue, it's our family that can't help you, and my parents can't do anything about it either, this world..." The woman said here with a choked sobs, covering her mouth and daring not to speak any more, tears streaming down her cheeks.

    Jiang Qiuyue was the most embarrassed to cry, not to mention that she was a beautiful woman who still had a charm.

    "Well, don't cry, let me speak slowly." I'm about to die, is this the original owner's mother? If it is seen that something is wrong, will it be pulled and sliced?

    The beautiful woman looked at her and seemed even more sad, "You don't even call your mother, don't you want to recognize your mother?"

    Jiang Qiuyue was embarrassed, she called her a stranger's mother as soon as she came, and she couldn't say it. What's the matter?

    She grunted twice, but still didn't shout.

    The beautiful woman had a look of disappointment on her face. She stepped forward and put the enamel bowl in her hand on the bedside cabinet, telling her to eat it while it was still hot, and closed the door with tears in her eyes.

    As soon as the person left, Jiang Qiuyue breathed a sigh of relief subconsciously, and instinctively grabbed the chopsticks and snorted while smacking the bowl.

    She was really hungry and fainted, and it felt as if her body hadn't eaten for several meals.

    However, just after I swallowed the few noodles, my head suddenly felt a dull pain, and complicated and messy memories came flooding back.