romance in new york

Around 10 mintues later mj opened the door with a bunch of snacks and some blankets

I screamed "movie nightttt" and ran to take the stuff

mj laughed and said " no thank you ? im so heart broken " and faked passing out

I laughed and ran to mj to give a hug and whispered in their ear "thank you''

mj turned bright red and said "yeaa lets eat before we do some we might regret"

me just teasing at this point i said "who's the one that's gon regret ?'' with a confused look

mj took a shot of martini that they bought and looked at me and took another shot

me laughing i said "let me join ya" and got up and took a shot

The crab legs were warmed at this point so we ate the food while talking. when we was done we washed up and changed into night clothes which was a bra and a shirt for the both of us. We turned the lights off and sat on the sofa with our snacks. We decided on watching the conjuring 2 on netflix. We was sitting on opposite ends of the sofa but when the scary part came on we endedin the middle. It was dared that everytime one of us jump we have to take a shot of tequilla. I was jumping through the whole movie and mj sat there like it was spongebob or something. I could tell i was bout drunk ,I looked at mj and it was like they grew 10x finer just sitting there.

Mj saw me looking and said sarcastically "what ? wanna take a bite" and laughed

I laughed to and i leaned over mj and kissed them. I was about to pull back up but then mj grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. We was staring at eachother for a good 5 seconds thats when we started kissing. Mj picked me up and took me to the bed while pulling eachother clothes off, I was mesmerized, I haven't felt this good in a long time.

I could tell the best part was coming..but... in the middle of heaven IT WAS A FUCKING PHONE RINGING.
mj looked at me with a sad face and I could tell they wanted to check the phone.

It was a such a cute face so i told mj "you can check it i don't mind" and smiled gently as I walked into the restroom, I don't know why but I had to pee terribly but as im peeing I hear mj but they speaking a different language im thinking to myseld "are they speaking spanish ? " i don't know spanish but I know what papa means to be exact but mj said "Papá, no voy a ir todo el camino de regreso a Los Ángeles." whatever that means but they seem annoyed.  After like 10 minutes i heard a soft knock on the door.

I asked "yes?"

And mj walked in and smirked while saying "taking a shit?"

I laughed while replying "no i'm on my phone"

mj chuckled slowly looking down catching a glimpse of my vagina " wow so when you gon be done"

I said "yup and your done " while standing up

Mj laughed while running out. I got out the bathroom and i didn't see mj, I was looking around the room and they was gone.. me obviously confused i go next door and knock..no answer so i go back to my room and weirdly all the lights were off. I said to myself out loud "i know i didn't turn these lights off". Reaching for the light switch somebody picked me up I knew who it was so i giggled, i heard mj mumble "oh you wanna laugh" then this mf threw me on the bed. I was about to cuss this mf out but i felt a hand run down my thigh, shivers ran down my back as i felt the hand graze my thigh and it was going higher up.

Sadly for mj i didn't want to wait so i grabbed her hands and pulled them on my waist.. Then turned around to go to sleep.