our story just began~

Today was a usual tiring day at fscj. Running to class, hanging out with the same person everyday, studying, doing homework, order food, and go to sleep. I wanted a break from it all! That's when I decided to go on a little trip which was perfect timing since spring break was here. At first I wanted to go somewhere closer like orlando but I thought nahhh I don't want to be too close to the people soooo I book a ticket to new york. I packed, I said goodbye to my friend who I know is fake lol and then I went on my way. I wanted to spoil myself so I got first class but of coursee it was sponsored by my loving father since I didn't want to spend that of my money. It took a long time but I finally arrived in new york, man was it a busy place. New york had C-O-V-I-D written all over it and I loved every piece of it. The first I went to was my hotel that I booked for a week it was big in the inside it looked so peaceful and quiet and it didn't have boys AND girls running all over the place. I ordered me some seafood to eat on uber eats and decided to chill for the rest of the day since it was sunday.  They said it was gonna take a while so I took a shower, they shower felt so nice ngl. I got out and got dressed and the food wasn't here still so I wanted to check this place out. I thrown on my jacket and headed out the door.

                                                                                                                 [ this the outfit ]

A

As i'm headed out the door I walk past my neighbors door and I hear a strange noise, almost sound like humming.. I pressed my ears against the door to listen and IT WAS MOANING !! I busted out laughing and thats when I heard a loud clash from their room, I ran back to my room and closed the door quietly. Me with all my clothes off except the hoodie and my panties 10 minutes later I heard their door open and they was whispering then it got quiet.. *knock *knock. I panicked, my heart was bout to rip out my chest at any moment.I slowly counted to three

"1....,2.....,3....." and slammed the door open... it was just my food omg

.dying from embarrassment i took the food and gave him a 10 tip and before i closed the door i look to my left and there they was. The girl looked me up and down with a disqusted face and left the hotel i was confused then i looked at how i was dressed and quickly caught an understanding, me saying under my breath "im sorry i didn't mean to" ..

thats when the other person walked up to me and laughed slightly and said"don't worry bout her she be fighting her imagination"

i laughed and said "well please tell her im sorry again ill go change"

i was about to turn around and that's when they stopped me mid way and told me "no no no no don't change, don't let her  ruin my view pleaseeee"

I laughed and even i'm black but shii this mf had me blushin. I was bored sooo "do you want to eat some seafood with me .. whats your name ?"

they laughed and said "just call me mj and yeaa ima join you give me a couple of minutes though",

i said "ok the doors unlock when your ready"

      stay tuned~ ps/// someone said they couldn't see the images if you can't see them look at the user i tagged in the comments thats the people i used