Chapter 1

Hey Guys Just Want To Let You Know That I Am Posting This Now So I Can Have Some Done Before The Surgery.. Oh And Credits To @Ekat1507 For The Name Because I Was Stumped Trying To Figure It Out And Sorry To Him Because He Knows a Lot Of What's To Happen In This Book... Any Way Here's Chapter One Let Me Know What You Think Of It! (: I Do Not Own The One Direction Characters But I Do Own Courtney, Josh, Jerry, Sam, Candie, And Anyone Else That Comes Into The Story

- Courtney

I've done it, I have wanted to get another tattoo, and the Daith piercing for about a month. Niall was convinced that the Daith piercing would be my worst one. I've gotten about five more since the end of summer, now six. It's been 7 months since the end of September, April 23rd, 2013. The boys have already done their world tour for Take Me Home. They were supposed to start in December but since the album did so well they started a month earlier than expected. It was hard without them but I had the girl's and Phil to keep me company and I was allowed to come and stay on the tour bus with them for a few weeks.

Niall hasn't met Phil but he knows he is gay, so there's nothing to worry about there.

I took a glance in the mirror to inspect the new ink I had done. Somehow I did get mixed up with Zayn and Harry's tattoo obsession but I don't go and get a new one every week, actually it's more like every month.. I know, it stays on you for life but they are addicting. Niall is still the same about them; he doesn't care for them but finds the smaller one's sexy.

The one I just got done was on my ribs, opposite the one I got for my dad last summer, this one is just one I liked and it kind of was inspired by my mom and Niall. Without his love I have no clue where I would be right about now; defiantly not in a tattoo shop.

I smiled at the tattoo and agreed that it was done. Zach, the one who done it, put some stuff on it before covering it. I thanked him and paid before leaving to get some lunch for Niall and I.

I pulled into the closet place and of course it was Nando's; Niall will love me for this. Before I got out of the car I looked in my rear view mirror and adjusted my hair and what little make-up I have on. I hate that I always have to look perfect for other people, the paparazzi and the boys fans are always watching and following me around. It's weird at times because I am not famous just dating someone who is. I grabbed my purse before heading into the packed restaurant.

The man standing behind the counter smirked when he saw me approaching. Someone is going to have a new accessory when I get done. I become a little bit bitchery towards men; just to keep them away, Niall has my heart and some guy isn't tearing me apart from him.

"Hello gorgeous, how may I help you?" He basically purred towards me, his question sounding more like something personal than it needed. I scoffed and thought about that new black eye, maybe another time paparazzi are around but I did think of a good bitchy comment.

"Yes, for one I need four Peri Peri chicken's with extra sauce, four sides of potatoes and corn and two my eyes are up here." I snapped at him to get his attention at my face. "Look down one more fucking time and your eye will be black." That time I responded kindly.

He stared at me with wide eyes and mouth towards the ground. The smirk on my face never faded as he gave a guy in the back my order and left to get someone else to replace him. The new woman smiled at me and rang my order up. I gave her the correct amount before backing up and letting someone else order. It didn't take long before I had the food and was heading to our house.

Yes house, Niall's old flat was too small for both of us so we decided to just buy a house that was still really close to the boys. Unfortunately we are still close to those boys and they have a key to our place. Again yes, but I was against it because I like my privacy, it cause some small fights but in the end I gave up, the fighting wasn't worth it. I am sure someone, Louis, would steal one of our keys and make copies.