Chapter 1 - Gay? Bi? Straight?

"Bi? i get bi vibes." Robin blurts out randomly.

"What!? Bi vibes? What are you talking about Robin?" Steve asks confused about what Robin is trying to say. The pair just finished school and are now currently chilling at a side door by the parking lot of the school. Robin in blue jeans and a black shirt with her hair half up half down and Steve in skinny blue jeans and a navy blue sweatshirt.

"Well I'm saying that you give off bi vibes."

"What!? No I don't. I'm straight so how would I give off bi vibes?" Steve says defensively. "Hey I don't know, but it's probably because you're not really straight." Robin counters. "Robin I'm straight, I like girls and always have. Nothing about me gives fruity vibes, I'm the most basic person you will ever meet." Steve laughs in utter unbelief.

"Yeah you're basic, but you honestly give bi vibes. I think that's why we are good friends too." Robin smiles.

"Okay now that makes no sense, you may be fruity but I'm not." Steve replies while waving his wands in a weird gesture to make a point.

"You know they say that friends can detect queerness before you even know yourself." Robin says with a smirk while crossing her arms and leaning against the school's wall.

"Well the theory isn't true in this case." Steve responds with his hands on his hips while giving Robin a bitch face. "Probably, probably not. Who knows?" Robin says, bitch facing Steve back. "Me!?" Steve throws his hands up in annoyance.

"Yeah whatever, anyways I have somewhere to be. See ya tomorrow for school." Robin said while kicking off of the wall and waving goodbye. "Bye!" Steve says while watching Robin walk off leaving Steve to stand alone staring at the now almost empty parking lot.

"Why does everyone think I'm queer?" Steve ask himself remembering a time when Dustin thought Steve liked guys.

That day was interesting, after giving Dustin free ice cream from Steve and Robins old work place Dustin just randomly blurted out asking Steve if he liked guys, almost like how Robin said he gave Bisexual vibes. Dustin and Steve would have a lot of weird conversations, but that conversation was definitely one of the weirdest. That was also the day when Steve first learned what Bisexuality was. All Steve ever knew was girls, he didn't see anything else as an option. Steve has only ever dated girls and the most serious relationship he has been in was with a girl. specifically THEE Nancy Wheeler, but the whole relationship was just all bullshit to her. despite the break up they are pretty decent friends.

"Hello Harrington" said a voice breaking Steve from his thoughts. Steve turned to the voice only to see that it was a certain metalhead friend of  his and Robin's. "Munson!?" Steve said with a smile, but confused why the other boy hasn't gone home yet. Eddie just smiles back with an eyebrow raised making Steve even more confused.

"Have you got a thing for me, Harrington?" Eddie joked with a smirk. "What!? Nope! You wish though." Steve reply's with a laugh. "Well.... a little birdy has been telling me that you've been eyeing me." Eddie says with a raised eyebrows. "Whaaaa.... Okay who ever told you that is clearly lying to you man. I'm straight." Steve argues. "I can smell it on you" Eddie jokes. "What the fuck. Okayyyyy. That's probably Dustin." Steve says confused.

"Dustin's gay?" Eddie remarks. "What? No, but he smells SUS." Steve says back. "I smell gay on you." Eddie walks closer to Steve, smelling him as a joke. "ON ME? That's probably because I hang out with... uMm girls and kids. Yeah. Also what The fuck does gay smell like? How can you smell it?" Steve asks out of panic and even more confusion. "I don't know, somethings just off about you." Eddie says while putting his hands in his pant pockets.

"Yeah that's probably just the stress of school and babysitting. I swear beside that nothing is off, I'm straight so just drop it." Steve says, getting a little bit annoyed by the Interrogation. "What's your favourite colour?" Eddie asks randomly. "What?! Green or blue. Actually mostly green. Why?" Steve asks utterly confused by this whole conversation.

"Favourite movie?" "Uhhhhhh I don't know, I'd say like maybe the return of the living dead movies, why is this relevant?" Steve asks with a slight frown. "Its relevant because its helping me figure something out. And that something is that you're gay, or bi, or pan. One of those."

———————————
Okay stranger things season 4, vol 1 came out yesterday and I finished it just a few hours ago. OMJ ITS AMAZING. Eddies so hot, Steve's a doll. Okay so now that I've seen vol 1 I'll try and make the fanfic slightly accurate to the season, but with no Vecna and shit. ~CJTH3BRAVE