Fourteen

The very next day, the one who seemed to ruin Anonymous Pain's rule struck. 

However, they only struck one of the Ladies of Pain. 

or should I say, 

The Lady of Pain.

Ice Queen of Slytherin.

Jaw-dropping beauty,

Stunning, Sapphire eyes,

Daphne Iris Greengrass. 

......................................................

After writing to her father about her suspicions of Hadrian being the boy in the marriage contract, not long after; she got a reply. 

Daphne, 

Yes, the boy you describe is the boy in the contract. His name is Heir Hadrian Sirius Black. I suggest that you either try and become friends or just mention it. Whatever you do, do not make him an enemy; I don't want to have Lord Black watching my family. 

Love from Your Father.

.............................................

Daphne had her suspicions that Hadrian knew about the contract. She caught him glaring at a 4th year who was looking at Daphne. 

'Protective much?' 

.......................................... 

Anonymous Pain walked into the Great Hall for breakfast however as they walked in a pure silver dagger appeared out of nowhere and dove straight a Daphne's left arm. Fortunately, Hadrian had almost unbeatable reflexes so he managed to intercept the blade by transfiguring a plate into a solid metal shield. Hogwarts students and staff alike watched in awe as Hadrian carefully pulled the dagger out of the shield and slipped it into a small briefcase that also randomly appeared floating beside him. 

'That was close, too close' Hadrian thought as he waved his hand and the briefcase disappeared. He would look into it later, right now he had one task. 

Become the King of Slytherin 

i won't do questions for a while as i can't be bothered really. 

next time |spoilers...?| 

Hadrian and Mason took their places on each side of the duelling platform. 

"Begin"