Chapter 9 (?)

Don't own Harry Potter.

Hadrian sighed and walked to the most annoying and stupid headmaster's office in the history of Hogwarts. 

Why did it just have to be him? 

'I hate this place.' he thought 

'No, you hate Dumbledore  and the Potters, not Hogwarts itself.' a voice in his head drawled back.

'True- wait why is your voice so familiar? Ummm.....oh....wait.....

SALAZAR?'

'Ah, thank Circe you know my voice. Anyway yes it is I, Salazar Slaked Slytherin.' Sal said dramatically.

'How are you here? wait slaked!? That's your middle name?!' 

'Obviously.'

'How are you here? And can you see from my vision?'

'I can see everything, and Merlin has created something that allows us, me, Ric, Helga and Row also himself, to communicate with you. It's a type of  (A/N I am SO SORRY but idk how to spell the mind magic art thing and i'm lazy so i'm not gonna look it up.) mind magic.'

'Impressive.' 

'I know, however don't even think about asking for help on a test, young man!' a new voice, female this time, replied.

'Hello, Helga. I won't need help anyway.'

 'Don't get too cocky, Hadrian James Potter.' the founder of Hufflepuff scolded

'Yeah, Yeah.'

'Hadrian!' 

Okay, Okay! Chill, I get it.'

'Looks like you've arrived, We need to go before Ric knocks down my precious parsteltongue books.' Salazar snarked

'Bye.'

Cutting the connection, Hades knocked on the door of the majestic office.

"Enter." 

Hades pushed open the door to be met with his so-called family  and Dumb-as-a-door 

"You wanted to see me, headmaster."  Hades spoke calmly although he was fuming  with rage inside. 

"Ah, my boy, Harr-" Dumbledore's speech was cut short by Hades.

"Don't call me that, old man and i don't think I'm 'your boy'." Hadrian snarled dangerously

"Harry! Don't talk to Professional Dumbledore Like that!" Lily scolded

"I didn't give you permission to call me that, Potter."  Hades seethed so angrily he let his magic take control and set a silver instrument on fire. Understanding what was happening, he quickly reeled his magic in. 

"All I was wondering was if you want to change houses? And be with your brother in Gryffindor?" Dumbledore continued calmly as if Hades outburst had never happened.

"Really? I could've sworn Draco was in Slytherin." Hades replied, faking surprise. 

"A MALFOY?! No son of mine is friends with a filthy death eater scum!" James yelled

"Well then it's a good thing i'm not your son, isn't it, Potter?" Hades chuckled after replying.

"Now I'll go back to Slytherin-" hadrian started but was cut off by Hazel (HOO reference there lol) , Hogwarts's human form, stepped out of the wall. 

"No, Hadrian you will go in a new house, create long  ago by Merlin and the others. It's called Acestone." Hazel giggled. 

"Who are you? I am the Headmaster and I decide what's best for my students."  Dumbledore thundered. 

"I'm Hogwarts in a human form, also known as Hazel." Hazel replied with a smile.

"Hello, Hazel." a voice from the shelf said.

"Hello...."

A/N: Hello! I'm back alive. I'm currently in Turkey on holiday but i'm going to upload short chapter every once in a while! 

Question of the Day: 

HP: Who is the Half-Blood prince?

PJO/HOO/TOA: What's Nico's sister called?

see u next time! 

~the weirdo of books