Chapter 11

Shen Muting smiled lightly and lightly upon hearing the words, that light snort was like a kitten's flesh pad, pressing it gently on his heart, and then it was like a fluffy tail, scratching his heart lightly.

    "My lord, you haven't been able to get rid of this poison for a year or two. You've been sitting for more than three years. The power of the medicine is too strong, and you will even die."

    There was a bit of disappointment in Yue Zhuming's eyes. Seeing that the smile on Shen Muting's face became wider, he had to follow his ears and tail, and kissed him on the cheek, "No hurry."

    Yue Zhuming clasped the back of his head and kissed him.

    The wind was blowing outside the window, and the wind was so strong that it completely blew the cumulus clouds in the sky away, revealing the dark night sky.

    Imperial Palace, Imperial Palace.

.Yue Lintian was dressed in a bright yellow dragon robe, and had taken off his crown. His hand to review the memorial paused. Those eyes that had a three-point image with Yue Zhuming looked at Shen Chi who was standing under the hall. With a friendly face, he smiled and said, "Is this true?"

    Shen Chi lowered his head and said, "It's absolutely true."

    Yue Lintian's face that could not see the anger and anger was slightly condensed, and continued to review the memorial, "What does the prince think? It was the prince who asked me to promise the third son to the uncle, and Aiqing's own son doesn't know it yet. Is it?"

    Shen Chi heard a bit of anger in his calm tone, "Reporting to the emperor, the old minister knows it, and everyone in Xuanlin City knows the temperament of the dog." The implication is that Yuezhu Ming sip.

.Yue Rintian has heard rumors about the youngest son of the Shen family. He looks good, but he is not that amazingly beautiful. His beauty lies in his smile. It is rumored that when the youngest son of the Shen family laughs, those eyes are tight, but Yue Rintian After all, he has never seen a real person, and he doesn't completely trust Shen Chi...

    "Then according to the Duke, what should I do?" Yue Rintian's performance was that he completely trusted Shen Chi, and there was a bit of killing intent in Shen Chi's eyes, which made Yue Rintian suddenly raise his eyebrows.

    There is a saying that tiger poison does not eat its offspring, this Shen Chi...

    However, Shen Chi wanted to pull himself into the water and completely tear his face with Yue Zhuming by virtue of this. He also looked down on himself too much, but Yue Lintian didn't show it. Xiang Xiang has already made him quite irritable. If he can take advantage of the situation to pull the right Xiang into the water and let them fight Yue Zhuming to the death and death, he will take the opportunity to get the military talisman back...

.Thinking of this, Yue Lintian looked at Shen Chi's expression, ready to add a fire, and said: "Guo Gong, have you ever thought that maybe it's not just the meaning of the emperor's uncle?"

    "What do you mean by the emperor's words?" Shen Chi was annoyed with the right minister, and it was well known that the two were inseparable in court.

    "Uncle Huang has always been self-respecting, and his temperament is even more unpredictable after his leg disease. Fang Shijing is also my uncle's subordinate, do you think..." Yue Lintian didn't finish his words, he believed that Shen Chi was suspicious and reconciled. The temperament of the forces will inevitably think a lot.

    Seeing that Shen Chi really raised his eyebrows, Yue Lintian felt that enough, his hook had been put down, and whether he bit it or not, it depends on how much news that the right minister and the king of war have joined forces with the news of Ling Mo Liang Ke can arouse in Shen Chi's heart. It's stormy.