Chapter 9

"Then I'll bother the shopkeeper to inform you." Shen Muting said with a smile, looking extremely warm and polite.

    Yue Zhuming didn't understand why Shen Muting was laughing for no reason, so he lowered his eyebrows slightly, but before the shopkeeper left, he held Shen Muting's hand pushing the wheelchair with his backhand, and secretly used a little force.

    When Shen Muting saw the shopkeeper leave, Yue Zhuming was about to withdraw his hand. He bent over and leaned over, whispering in Yue Zhuming's ear, "A-Ming is... jealous?"

    His last tone was laughing, and the breath sprayed on Yue Zhuming's ear was light, with the fragrance of the orchid that belonged to Shen Muting.

    Yue Zhuming tilted his head, the faces of the two were close at hand, everyone in the hall watched the scene of the two being in harmony, those who had seen Shen Muting knew him, those who had never seen Yue Zhuming, also learned from Zhang Huagui. The wheelchair guessed its identity, and there was only surprise in addition to fear.

    When the shopkeeper came back, he also brought another person—Lin Feiyu.
.Before Lin Feiyu could say "Muting", she was shocked by the current posture of the two of them. He closed his eyes in surprise, and stepped forward to bow, "Caomin has seen the prince."

    Lin Feiyu is only the son of the Minister of the Ministry of Household, and has no official position, so he considers himself a peasant.

    Lin Feiyu's appearance was very good, and he looked like his father. After all, the Minister of the Ministry was also a well-known and elegant son of Xuanlin City when he was young. His eyes were romantic peach blossom eyes, which were favored by Kyoto women.

    Lin Feiyu's amorous love is a good story in Xuanlin City.

    Even if Yuezhuming doesn't linger in the market, he has heard of it.

    Now that you see a real person, you will inevitably look at it.

    Shen Muting had already stood up straight, looked at Lin Feiyu and smiled: "Brother Lin, long time no see, how have you been?"

.Lin Feiyu noticed Shen Muting's estrangement, the smile on that face was much more restrained than before, and Yue Zhuming held Shen Muting's hand on the back of the chair.

    There was a clear realization in my heart: Shen Muting - changed!

    According to what he knew about Shen Muting, Shen Muting was not a daring person. When he saw a dead mouse, he would scream in fright. He would go back before night when he sneaked out to play. Now, facing the notorious King of War, how could he do this? Zi Zai really wasn't like the person he knew.

    "Shen..." Lin Feiyu couldn't find the right word to call Shen Muting for a while. As before, it was inappropriate to call Brother Shen, let's call it Wang Fei. Shen Muting was a man again, so he could only think about it and changed his words to "Wang Fu ".

    Shen Muting:  …

    Qiu Xuan: ...

    Moonlight:  …

    Treasurer:  …

.The crowd in the hall:  …

    "The King"?

    Isn't that the same pronunciation as "dead husband"? How unlucky.

    Qiu Xuan's complexion also changed, and the one who became the most powerful was Yue Zhuming. Is he cursing Shen Muting or his Yue Zhuming? He narrowed his eyelashes slightly.

    Shen Muting didn't care, he smiled and said, "Brother Lin doesn't need to call me like this, as if I'm already dead, call me brother Shen as before!"