Live Like Were Young Part 2 'After Party'

Sorry it took me soooo long to update guys, but I have two jobs now and work all the time along with the fact that my Internet doent always like to work. But I have been working on this chapter for about a week now. I hope you guys like it :)

"So, how did you guys like it?' Harry asked as we got into the limo. We were on our way to get something to eat and then go to an after party that there agent was throwing for them.

Me and Alanah couldn't help but look at each other and smile "It was okay" We said in unison holding back smiles. we watched as Harry's brow drew together and he frowned softly.

"It was only okay?" Niall asked from his spot next to me, I turned to him and the look on his face could have broken my heart. I Quickly took his face in my hands and kissed him.

"It was amazing. Now stop making that face, you're killing me!" I whined kissing him again until there was a smile on his lips. I sat back as he placed his arm over my shoulder. "So what does one do at an after party?" I asked as he rested his head on mine. 

"Basically its where people tell us were amazing and then we drink and eat everything we want while talking to famous people" Zayn piped up from a few seats down. "Usually Niall shows everyone just how Irish he really is" he said on a laugh and then turned his attention back to the phone in his hands.

"What does he mean by that?" I asked turning to Niall, his eyes grew wide and he looked embarrassed. He lowered his head and fiddled with my fingers. 

"It means Zayn is just pissed cause his date bailed, ignore what he says. He speaks angra-nese when he doesn't get his way." Harry said hitting Niall's shoulder playfully. I smiled and sat back but my head wouldn't drop the subject. 

The only thing that popped into my head when thinking of Irish people was sexy accents, clovers and drinking. An the only thing I would think he would be embarrassed of was if he drank a lot at these parties. But then again what teenager didn't drink, so why would he be embarrassed about that?

I felt someone kick me in the shin, "ouch" I whined as I looked around the limo and my eyes met Alanah's. She stared at me and then glanced down to her phone, then back at me. I reached for my phone in my back pocket and checked my texts. When I saw one from her I give her a questioning look and she just glances back down at her phone.

Why couldnt she just talk to me I though as I opened the message, and when I read it I realized why.

Alanah: Niall likes to drink a little too much at these parties, I've read about it in magazines. It gets pretty nasty sometimes. Harry also told me to tell you to keep an eye on how many drinks he has.

I looked up at Alanah, she had never said anything bad about any of the boys in the band before. I mean when she use to talk about them I half listened but I would have paid attention if she would have said something like that.

Me: What do you mean by nasty?

She looked up from her phone and frowned.

Alanah: Like police escorts nasty.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, so my perfect Niall wasn't so perfect after all. I turned my head to look at him. He was staring out the window with a blank look on his face, I squeezed his hand and smiled when he turned toward me. He gave me a weak smile and then turned back to the window. 

I really hoped his mood got better before we got to the party. So he wasn't perfect, so what? No one was, everyone had there flaws.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, then rested my head on his shoulder. This was going to be a long limo ride.