Back For You.

He guys sorry for the Super long wait. not enough time in the day to get everything I want to do done but its finally here. I hope you like it, I had fun writing it. And bare with me, its unedited/ read through. I figured as soon as I finished it I better just put it up, after a long wait like that you guys deserve it.

"Lana I'm super stressing. He will be here tonight, all night" I looked up at her from the palms of my hands. "What am I gonna wear?" I whispered. Then I buried my head back in my hands and hated myself. "What the hell is wrong with me, he's just a guy, and he's my boyfriend, like he cares what fucking pajamas I wear!"

Lana grabbed my shoulders and shook me "Bex breathe, you are freaking out over nothing." I smiled softly and took in a deep breath, this was over nothing. Pajama's? It wasn't like we could cuddle anyways did it really matter? "Okay so now that we are calm, when is he coming over?" Lana asked taking out her phone as it beeped notifying her of a text.

"Hes not coming over till about 5:30, mom says he has to be here for dinner." I watch Alanahs eyes widen and slowly look up at me.

"Um honey, I don't mean to freak you out." She looked me up and down and pulled at the leg of my pajama's. "But its already 5:28" I blinked a few times and glanced at my alarm clock sitting on the bed side table. In big red numbers it read 5:28. I swallowed hard and glanced back at alanah.

"Oh my GOD" I screamed jumping off the bed and rushing to my closet. I pushed all the hangers to one side and quickly decided on my pink and green striped shirt with with a white cami under it. No boobies at the dinner table, and my dark blue skinny jeans. I pulled them on and then plopped down on the floor and rummaged though my make-up bag in search of eye liner and mascara. I found the mascara but not the eye liner. Something's better then nothing.

I screwed the lid back on the mascara and as I went to put it back in my bag and jumped at the door bell that went ringing though out the house. I stood up and took a few breaths rushing down the stairs screaming "I'll get it." I stopped a few steps in front of the door checked to make sure my top was straight, then opened to door.

I stared for a minute at the man in the fed ex uniform before asking what he wanted. He handed me a package addressed to my mom, asked me to sign here and then turned on his heels an walked back to his truck. I stood in the door way for a few minutes and watching the street. I rushed for nothing. I pulled out my cell phone it was 5:40, I didn't have any missed calls or unread texts, he was usually always early.

I turned around inspecting the package in my hands and kicked the door so it would close. But before I heard the door slam someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me outside. I tried to scream but a hand slapped against my mouth and before I knew what what happening my back was slammed into the side wall of the house. I groaned softly as the water faucet dug into my thigh.

Id always heard when your getting kidnapped you should close your eyes so you don't see their face, cause if you don't see their face you aren't a threat, cause you can't identify them. I'd always called bullshit on that, if I was gonna get kidnapped I was going to mad dog those bastards. Yet as my arms are being held down and my mouth covered, I couldn't bare to open my eyes.

They took their hand away from my mouth and as I opened it to screamed, their lips came smashing into mine. Soft plump lips, your not suppose to notice that about kidnappers. Minty fresh breath, do they all pop mentos before a kidnapping? Their lips slid off mine and down to the nape of my neck where a gentle nibble was placed.

My eyes flew open and I pushed them back. He had the biggest grin on his face, and I couldn't help but smile back "You are such a jerk" I whispered as I pulled him back against me.