Part 2

I walked in to science and every one stared at me, and the teacher told me to sit by a girl named Jay. As I shuffled my way to the back of the classroom I nervously smiled at Jay,and she smiled back. And she said "hey what's your name?" I shyly replied "Anya". I sat in the back of classroom watching the slow clock Change time, I wondered what the rest of the day would be like.  The bell rang finally after what seemed like hours. Then again this is high school.  It's finally lunchtime, good thing I packed my lunch because the schools food looked horrific. As I walk to find a spot to sit at a lunch table group of girls came up to me. Jay was in that group. They introduced themselves to us as the fab 9, they said they didn't really like their group name so they need another person. They asked me to be in their group I said yes because who wouldn't. I happily accepted their offer. After that they told me their real name one by one. It was like in the order of popularity. First there was Mary then Sally then Sidney the Kate then Kristen then Corben then Aly then Sky then where I would be then last but not least Jay. What was quite bothersome is that they all had their own boyfriends except Jay and I are without one ,but it's ok I don't need one.  "RING" looks like lunch is over. I get to my grey slim locker and see. ...............

AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope you're liking it. It's been a long time sense this upload on account of me being extremely busy.
What could she see?