Part 1

Anya's POV:

My alarm goes off, and I wake up. My brother Jake ran into my room and yelled "It's our first day. You need to get up so we aren't late for the first day." I get up and go to my bathroom and realize that I still had my makeup on from yesterday.

I checked the time and saw that I had enough time take a shower so I did. After the shower I had to find an outfit to wear for today. I walked into my closet and looked through all my jeans I had no good jeans to wear so I went to my shirts and found a cute tank top to wear. I grabbed a pair of my MissMe shorts. I then went to find shoes to wear. I saw a new pair of Vans and grabbed them. When I did something fell. It looked like a treasure chest. In my head I told my self to keep it a secret so I hid it.

I ran downstairs. To see what our maid has made for breakfast. I was so happy to see that it was eggs and bacon, my favorite meal. Then my dad comes down with 2 presents. My brother gets his and opens it he gets a pager and some pencils. He gives me mine I open it to see keys and a note saying to go out side. I looked up at him and smile. I go outside and see.....

____________________________________________

I went outside and I saw a brand new mint blue convertible. I was so excited I ran inside grabbed my bag and said for my brother to get in so we can go to school. We get there and everyone stares at us like we were crazy. Jake and I go to the office to get our schedules. There was a boy in there that saw us and said "look there is the rich chick and her brother." I realized who he was his name was Jesse he was my old friend's cousin. I said "Shut up Jesse." "Look she remembers my name I feel so honored." Jesse said sarcastically. After we got our schedule we went to first period.

By PrincessToriUnicorn