y/n x Alegander jamfoot (bad ending)

Y/n's pov:

I had been getting ready for the meeting today, today will finally be the day I'm actually a use to my members! Maybe they will actually start appreciating me. Either way I am still getting ready for today, I had gotten dressed and got myself a coffee before getting there, I checked the time to see it was almost time for the meeting.

Y/n: God dame it.

I had started running, hoping I won't be late or so late to the meeting today, the leader had said if I am late one more time they will sacrifice me, and I have seen all the others get sacrificed, I had gotten there to end up seeing all the members except for one person, the leader I am guessing the leader is late, I had sat down and waited but while waiting I had seen someone, someone who I haven't seen before, I went over to them to see if they are new or not.

Y/n: um hello?

???: Oh hey.

Y/n: question, who may you be?

Alegander: I'm Alegander jamfoot, who may you be?

Y/n: I'm y/n, y/n l/n.

Alegander: are you new around here?

Y/n: what! No, what about you?

Alegander: no, I have been here for awhile actually.

Y/n: same here.

Me and Alegander had been talking while waiting for the leader, until we had seen them, we all stood up and stayed quiet.

The leader: hello everyone, so I know someone we will be sacrificing today.

The leader had pointed to the newest member.

???: Wait, you can't do this! I have a family!!

The leader: then you should have thought twice before joining.

The leader had pointed at them then a few other members had tied him up, the leader had put them over a fire and they where ready to cut the rope, we all had watched as the leader had cut the rope, we all heard the poor person's screaming, I knew we all wanted to do something, but I knew that if anyone of us tries to do anything, we wouldn't be seen again, we had heard there blood curdling screams.

The leader: if any of you mess up, you will end up like them.

We all had shook our head yes,then the meeting had begun.

After the meeting

I had been leaving, about to go to the cafe downtown, I had gotten inside and saw one of the employees, but they looked familiar, it's Alegander jamfoot!

Y/n: hi can I- wait, Alegander is that you?

Alegander: oh hey y/n, I didn't expect to see you here.

Y/n: and I didn't expect you to be working here.

Me and Alegander had been chatting and such, I had then ordered my coffee.

Alegander: alright your order will be ready in a few minutes y/n.

Y/n: alrighty then.

I had sat at one of the tables and had waited for my coffee.

After a few minutes

I had gotten my coffee and saw that Alegander had wrote his number, I had gotten to my house/apartment and started texting him.

The text

Y/n: hey Alegander

Alegander: heya y/n, I see that you saw that I wrote my number on the coffee cup.

Y/n: no sh*t Sherlock you cracked the case, jk anyways what are you doing?

Alegander: nothing really, I'm just on break.

Me and Alegander had been talking and hanging out for awhile now after that day, but something happened that changed how I feel about him.

Me and Alegander had been calling each other for most of the day until I saw how dark it was outside.

Y/n: jeez, it's already dark out, hey Alegander I'll talk to ya tomorrow after the meeting.

Alegander: alrighty, night y/n

Y/n: night Alegander.

I had ended the call and gotten ready to sleep, but I had a bad gut feeling when I thought about going to the cult meeting,I ignored it and went to sleep.

The next morning

I had gotten ready for the meeting and got going, I didn't want to be late, the last thing I want is being sacrificed, I had text Alegander reminding him about the meeting today, I had gotten to the meeting Early today, I had sat down and waited for the leader and Alegander, after a few minutes I had seen Alegander and we had started talking while waiting for the leader, after a few hours he had gotten there, we all stood up and stayed silent.

The leader: I know who we will be sacrificing today.

The leader had pointed at me.

Y/n: WHAT! I CAN'T BE SACRIFICED, I HAVE BEEN ON TIME AND I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL!!!

The leader: I don't care, we have to sacrifice someone or we all will be killed.

The leader had pointed at me and the other members had tied me up, the leader was about to hang me above the fire untill.

Alegander: hey leader.

The leader: what.

Alegander: I'll be the sacrifice.

Y/n: what!

The leader had untied me and let me free but had tied Alegander above the fire.

Y/n: wait! What if me and Alegander do something not any other member can do, will you then sacrifice us?

The leader: there is only one thing that needs done, watch this journalist, they will be at a Island called snaktooth.

The leader had untied Alegander and told us to get ready, I had gotten ready and text Alegander.

Y/n: hey Alegander!

Alegander: y/n, I don't want to talk right now.

Y/n: what why?

Alegander: you almost cost our life.

Y/n: you chose to take my spot and I couldn't see you leave me.

Alegander: why can't you let me go y/n!

Y/n: I want to tell you.

Alegander: then tell me!

Y/n: I would, but I don't want to lose you.

Alegander: look you will not lose me, even after what you say.

Y/n: I LOVE YOU!

Alegander: oh wow, you actually love me?

Y/n: of course I do! Who do you think has been sending you all the gifts and the notes!

Alegander: wow, that's been unexpected but, I'm not into you, but I'm happy to still be a friend.

I felt my heart hurt and ache in pain.

Once we had got to snaktooth island we got to work, yet my heart still aches just thinking about the rejection, but I had to keep my head straight.