filbo x reader

(TW: death, and sadness)

Filbo's pov:

I had been talking with y/n about how everything was going and such, they had been talking about going out and getting the bugsnax.

Y/n:so today I'll get the bugsnax then tomorrow you will how is that?

Filbo: alright sounds perfect!

Y/n: hey um filbo, after I'm done I need to tell you something.

Filbo: alrighty then y/n.

Y/n had waved goodbye then had left.

Y/n's pov:

I had been looking around to get some bugsnax for the others, today I had gotten sopping wet from the rain, but I'm not gonna stop just because of some rain. I had been looking around trying to get a strabby for filbo as a gift, I had looked around then had saw a strabby I had tried different trap techniques but it seems as if it's to smart for those, I had been trying to figure out what's the best way to get it until everything went dark.

Filbo's pov:

I had waited for awhile, normally y/n wouldn't take to long but I had thought maybe they are just getting the good bugsnax's I had waited alittle longer, then I had seen gramble he seems scared and worried, I went up to him to see what's wrong.

Filbo: hey gramble are you ok? You look worried.

Gramble: I'm not ok! I just lost one of my bugsnax!

Filbo: oh then I can help you!

Gramble: you don't understand! This bugsnax is dangerous! They know how to hurt and trick people! I have been trying to get them to stop yet they just won't listen! So nobody is safe now!

Filbo: WHAT!

I was confused how can a bugsnax be smart enough to- I thought for a minute. I realized it was floofty who taught them this, while thinking I had heard wambus walking over.

Wambus: what's with all the ruckus.

Filbo: floofty had taught a bugsnax stuff and now it is to smart and it had went to gramble and gramble had tried to care for it until it ran off now everyone is in danger!

Wambus: I think someone needs a talking to then.

Wambus had started to walk to floofty while clutching his fist, I thought for a minute then realized that y/n is out there with no one to help them! I had started running to where I had seen them go, tears had ran down my face.

    After getting there

I had started to look around for them hoping they aren't injured, then I had heard a voice that voice it sounded like y/n's! I had followed her voice I was crying not wanting to see them injured but once I finally got there I saw something worst than just being injured, I had ran over to them and picked them up, they where almost as light as a feather.

Filbo: y/n? Y/n come on don't leave me please don't leave me! I need you! I can't live without you!

Y/n: listen. Don't worry about me, I knew it was soon my time to go. I know your worried for me but I know one thing we'll meet again.

Filbo: but I don't know how long that is!

Y/n: nobody ever knows, but that's the best part you know it will soon happen yet you also don't know.

Filbo: please y/n! I can't do this alone! I need you!

Y/n: before I go I need to say one thing to you filbo.

Filbo: what?

Y/n: I love you, I always have loved you.

They had then closed there eyes, I had tears running down my face.

Filbo: please y/n, don't leave me I need you by my side.

Tears filled my eyes even more, I had sat there and cried.

     After a few hours

I had finally gotten myself alittle bit together, I got up with they're body and started walking to town. Everyone was asleep, I had started a fire and got everyone awake to tell them the news.

Wambus:what the- why is filbo awake?

Beffica: what is going on?

Filbo: I have bad news everyone.

Gramble: why are you holding y/n?

Filbo: y/n has left us.

Everyone was confused at first

Tiffany: um filbo, there in your arms.

Filbo: I mean they have passed.

Everyone was shocked, some where crying some where in denial and some had started to get ready for there funeral.

After a few hours everyone had started to get y/n's funeral ready.

  After they gotten it done

Filbo: would anyone like to say anything.

Floofty had stood up.

Floofty: I would.

I had let floofty talk

Floofty: y/n was a good person, they where the best to work with even if what I was doing was alittle crazy they still did there best to help me with it.

Floofty had went back to there seat then beffica started walking over for her turn.

Beffica: y/n was a good friend, they had helped me dig dirt up on people, they helped me with getting different bugsnax they did alot to help me.

Beffica had sat back down at her seat. Then wambus stood up to say there thing.

Wambus: y/n was very helpful, they had helped me plant and find new things to plant, they had helped my marriage and they where just kind in general.

Wambus had sat down, Then chandlo stood up to take his turn to speak.

Chandlo: y/n was the best, they helped me lift and helped me climb and such like that y/n had brought the best out of all of us.

Chandlo took a seat, then shelda had stood up for her turn.

Shelda: y/n sucked.

Everyone just looked at shelda with disappointment

Shelda had taken her seat.

Filbo had stood up for his turn.

Filbo: y/n wasn't only the best they where awesome, they had helped me when I was starving and about to die and they had helped me bring everyone back together, I even Developed something while they where here, y/n had changed everyone while they where here, and that's what made them the best.

Some where crying and others where ready to cry, filbo had buried y/n, they all had then left a flower for them then had left, hoping that y/n was in a better place.

Word count.
(1090)