characters

Lilah:

full name: Lilah Blackwell-glen

Age: 15

parents: Kyra and Darra

siblings: Twin sister Luna ( Older by sixty seconds.)

powers: Orb magic, teleportation, cloaking, magical fingers.

Bio: I was born on August 15th at 3:00 pm 60 seconds after my older twin sister was born, I grew up around magic so I learned to jump by the age of seven. I love to play music and sing songs with my mom on special occasions, I play a keytar *Part guitar, Part keyboard*. I don't see my dad's parents much because they are so distant from him, but I see my mom's father every Sunday for lunch. Luna has the bigger room, mine is a medium-sized room but with more closet space cause I need room to put my keytar. I and my sister came back in time to see what our parents did in high school because they don't talk about it a lot at home, so we went to find our answers. "I'm pretty sure we are going to be grounded for at least a year once we get back home".

Luna:

full name: Luna Blackwell-glen

parents: Kyra and Darra

siblings: Twin sister Lilah (younger by sixty seconds.)

Age: 15

powers: teleportation, cloaking, magical fingers.

Bio: I was born on August 15th at 2:59 pm 60 seconds before my younger twin sister was born, I grew up around magic so I learned to jump by the age of seven. I'm more of a soccer player than a basketball player like my mom. I'm the one with the human ears and Lilah is the one with the elf ears. I and Lilah have separate bedrooms mine is bigger obviously but not a lot of closet space like Lilah's, but she needs that space to store her Keytar.
Like Lilah said we don't see our dad's parents at all but we see mom's dad every Sunday for lunch.