Chapter 7: Amelia Lihn

Cyborg? Me? You might have just as well have said the world is going to end. I can not have this much responsibility. I can't even keep track of homework! This is bad this is REALLY BAD!

I read a lot of books about cyborg, and they usually destroy the world so. Like I said BAD!

*****

Lindsey seems magical so why does she need our help. We're all scrawny little 13 year old teenagers with acne what does she want with us.

When Lindsey waved her hand reducing the room to silence we just freaked out. Dropping a bomb near us would have been better than silencing us with a wave of her hand with magic.

*****

I got tired of all this magic nonsense and I got up and started walking out the door when I was stopped by a mysterious force. When I looked back Lindsey seemed to be doing some spell and murmuring an enchantment or something like that.

I was ticked.

I reacted strongly, "You know what if you can do magic and all that amazing stuff why do you need our help? Are you to weak?"

Lindsey was about to snap. And she did.

I started to walk out again when a vase next to my head shattered. I looked back at Lindsey, and I bet I looked like a deer caught in headlights.

I shuffled back into my seat and sat down cautiously. Lindsey was still angry. next thing you know the windows break. Oh wait.

THAT wasn't Lindsey! Oh, we're doomed.