Chapter 6: Lindsey Pines

I am in trouble and I know of 5 incredible human beings. But how do I get them to help me? I guess I'll just ask.

It worked too.

When I walked into the abandoned workshop the room grew silent. They all wanted to know why the had to be there. I was about to explain and one of them might explode. Literally! But I hope we'll be lucky and everyone will have their heads at the end.

Amelia, Peter, Angela, Leo, and Sadie. My new friends (hopefully).

"Why are we here." Amelia is the one to break the ice.

"Well-" I started but I was cut off by Peter saying "This place is a dump!"

I was furious and whatever the next thing was.

I gritted my teeth and practically shouted, "This 'place' is my home"

Peter just blushed and sat down in his seat.

Deep breath and:

"Ok you are all here because I am in trouble. It's because I know something about you guys that you don't even know about yourselves. You guys are not human... at least not completely."

I glance at the reactions in front of me. Angela seems like she wants to become smaller oh, and like she doesn't believe me. Leo is bug eyed and Peter is the same. Amelia and Sadie have their mouths hanging. This is the calmest reaction yet. Well until I tell them the truth about themselves.

"Okay, you guys and girls have to promise you will not say anything of what I'm about to tell you to anyone or it will put all of us in even more danger."

Everyone nodded their head in agreement after they came out of their shocked trance.

Deep breath and:

"Amelia, you are a cyborg. Peter you are an Egyptian spell caster. Angela and Leo you are demigods. Angela you are the daughter of Hades and Leo you are the son of Poseidon. Sadie you are a wizard, well actually you are a witch but same difference."

Angela was the first and only one to freak out. The others just sat there paralyzed.

"No I am in no way a demigod especially a daughter of Hades!!"

"Think of summoning the dead with no fear and if you do summon the dead whip your hand across your body horizontally making the dead solider vanish."

She did as I told her to do and like I said she would she summoned the dead. She panicked and didn't make it go away so I waved my hand and the skeleton broke down into particles and vanished.

They all looked at me with scared faces. I shrugged. They all burst into conversations. I waved my hand again and against their will they all became quiet. They looked so scared.

I have their full attention. Now it's time for me to explain myself and my situation.