Izuku first fight

As momo took the recommendation exam she passed with flying colors a certain half and half boy took a interesting like to her and with no experience at all he went up to her and asked her out and she denied it saying she is engaged. He got mad and went to endeavor and demanded a quirk marriage with a girl name momo.

Endeavor: I'm sorry son but I can do that I'm in thin ice for what I did to Izuku.

Shoto: it's just a mistake jus force her to do it.

Endeavor: no shoto get out my face.

Shoto: then I'll tell mom that you were cheating on her.

Rei: how stupid can you be shoto if he say no take the damn no already.

Shoto: but mom I love this girl.

Rei: and she doesn't love you move on or we'll take you out of UA

Shoto: fine (pussies can't even help me out with a girl I love)

As momo came to where Izuku is she gave him a kiss on the lips not knowing that they were being watched but something occur to him that he thinks that it's Izuku. That person was shoto.

Shoto:(how dare he take my bride I will challenge you for her)

He walked away mad that he didn't get what he wanted and thought of a plan to break those 2 up. A week later Izuku took momo to school and gave eachother a kiss until again the blue haired boy came to them again.

Tenya: I advise you to stop your PDA this is a private property I need you to leave with that car you have.

Momo: shut the fuck we are engaged we can do what we want. And besides who are you to tell you not our teacher or our parents.

Izuku: do we need to have this talk.

As izuku said that he had fire in his eyes scaring iida and made him run away. The bi color boy got scared of it to but it didn't show.

Shoto: (why is it that he scares me he is nothing he shouldn't be with her I should be)

Before Izuku even leave shoto came out there and dema fight with Izuku.

Shoto: HEY YOU I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW DONT BE A PUSSY.

Izuku looked at him and smirked.

Izuku: it's about my fiancé huh well I don't mind embarrassing you son of Endeavor.

As everyone looked to see that the son of Endeavor was there and saw that he's challenging Izuku for momo.

Momo: slade go back in the car there's no need to fight him he's just jealous of you is all.

Izuku: I can see that but when there's a challenge I'm not gonna refuse not after what he said as well he jus a scared lust punk bitch.

As the teachers came out they see Izuku and got in between the both of them.

Mic: woah woah woah what's going on here?

Random student: endeavor son had challenged this boy to a fight for his girl he must be jealous of him.

Shoto: IM NOT JEALOUS MOMO BELONGS TO ME.

Momo: last time I checked I belong to him not you get lost loser.

Random student: yea if your the son of Endeavor and she rejected you you should just move on and find a different girl.

Shoto: NO NOW MOVE OUT THE WAY AND LET ME KILL HIS ASS.

Aizawa used his quirk on shoto and gotten him scared.