Fake hero's

When Izuku was quirkless his mother loved him still and both Izumi and All might didn't like that. So at the age of 4 they both abused him without her knowing them All Might had the idea and told Izumi and the others to beat down Izuku and came in and tell them that Izuku beated them up. Both of them believed it then something in Inko told her tjay Ozumi is lying about it because she mostly doesn't see any scars but with Izuku she sees a lot. She questioned Toshi about why is it that Izuku is all bruised up and not Izumi he told her that they're jus playing around. It grew Inko more suspicious. At the age of 8 Inko find out that Izumi was lying threw out the years and witnessed her and the twins beaten Izuku with their quirks. She punished Izumi for it and she gotten angry and was about to hit Izuku again for her punishment until Inko stepped on and slap her ti make her realize that it's not his fault it was her she told their parents about it and the realize that they were neglecting Izuku and they felt terribly bad about it. When Inko got home she got into a argument with All might and he told her that he's done with his quirkless ass he's gonna get rid of him and there wasn't nothing and physically he blackmailed her into being an asshole to Izuku.

All might: LOOKED WHAT YOUR DUMBASS DID YOU BROKE UP OUR FUCKING FAMILY WITH YOUR QUIRKLESS ASS IM GONNA ABANDONED YOU.

As all might taken Izuku out of his room he put him in a car and drives to a nearby forest and kicked his ass out.

All might: I hope you die out here little bitch and don't you dare stay alive you freak.

As all might drives back home he told Inko that if she says anything about Izuku when people comes in their 8 birthday he was gonna kill her. As their 8th birthday came everyone notice that something was off. They realize that Izuku wasn't there. And Rei noticed that I no doesn't look like herself as she use to l.

Rei: hey Inko let's talk for a while I haven't seen you in awhile since the quirk doctor.

Inko took that opportunity to go with her and when they got to a safe distance Rei started to ask her major questions.

Rei: what's wrong why you  look like that? Where's Izuku? And why is it only say Izumi and not say both Izuku and Izumi?

Inko: because it was him he hates quirkless people for some reason.

Rei was shocked to hear that knowing the ALL Might was the #1 hero.

Rei: he suppose to protect why didn't you protect Izuku like you always did?

Inko: he told me that he'll kill me if I did I don't know where my son is but I know I lost him as a mother as a protector.

As Rei was comforting Inko that she lost her son. With Izuku he had learned to survive by himself until he meet a women from the government.

????: what are you doing out here by yourself young man?

Izuku: my dad had took me here and abandoned me and saying that I hope I die since I'm quirkless.

The women was shocked that his dad did this to him and was infuriated with it.

????: let's go tell the hero commissioner about this I'm sure they'll will do something.

As they went there and told them about what Toshi did to Izuku because Izuku told her what his name was all they did was laugh at him and not knowing that the lady Izuku is with can ruin their life.

Izuku: excuse me miss I never got your name?

Sarah: my name is Sarah Slade and I will tell you that I will be adopting you ok and mostly train you to be the deadliest assassin ok.

Izuku: ok doe that mean that I can be a hero?

Sarah: no I'm sorry you will not be a hero but you can do this society a favor and take out fake hero's which is everyone in this country I will have you immune to this law ok.