Chapter 20 [Uncalled Date]

Chuuya

"..."

Chuuya raised his eyes to the ceiling. He was lying alone on your bed. He had no clue where you had gone, but when he heard the exhaust from the stove, he knew you were cooking breakfast.

Chuuya

Why am I in their bed?...

Chuuya stood up without even making the bed. He opened the door and stood there, dumbfounded.

You

Okay... There he is. I have to pretend like nothing happened last night.

Chuuya

"... You making breakfast?"

You

"Yeah... Actually, I've just finished. It's already there on the table for you."

You turned off the exhaust fan and sat down with Chuuya at the table.

Chuuya

"Agh... How much did I drink last night? My head hurts like hell."

You

"Wow, you're still not sober, huh?"

Chuuya

"Ah... I guess not?"

You

"Hm."

Chuuya

"What happened last night?"

You

"Well, you obviously drank way too much and then I had to help you up here... Um- And the moment you got here, you just fell on top of my bed. So, again, I had to sleep in yours, and you had to sleep in mine."

Chuuya

"I see..." This makes it hard to believe them... If only I'd remembered what happened. Then again, I can trust Y/N. "Did the boss say anything?"

You

"Oh, yeah. He told me that R/N no longer needs us. We've already caught the two main enemies, but we're here for another 2 days, and on Saturday we leave. So I guess we just... Have the time off now?"

Chuuya

"Oh sweet, free time?! And in Vegas too?!"

You

"Yeah, apparently."

Chuuya

"I'm gonna show you everything."

You

"Oh?"

Chuuya

"Yeah, let's go! Let's go see everything today!"

You

"What?! Today?!"

Chuuya

"Yeah!... What's the problem?"

You

"Chuuya, are you sure you're feeling well enough to go out?... Last night you drank a lot..."

Chuuya