Chapter 9 [Vegas?]

Chuuya was still struggling to catch his breath as you carried both your carry-on bag and Chuuya's carry-on bag. You were also having trouble catching your breath, but after all, you were Chuuya's assistant.

You led the way to your seat. Mori had gotten the two of you real...

First-class seats.

You were paying attention this time and looking at the airplane ticket, you hadn't even known you were going to be put in that class. You couldn't believe your eyes, you were so used to being seated in a lower-class section of a plane that you had no clue what it was like in first class.

Chuuya

"Oh... Hey! This was the same exact seat that I was in the last time I was on a plane."

You

"Wow... Seems like you're put in this class quite often?..."

Chuuya

"All the time."

You

"Hm, expected."

Chuuya, of course, had a glass of wine immediately.

Given how long the travel would be, you prepared to sleep the entire time.

The flight attendants were lovely towards you, always willing to assist you in any way they could.

Because of the plane's loudness, it was eerily quiet between you and Chuuya. You gazed out the window as it began to lift off.

You had hoped to sleep the entire flight, but it didn't seem to work. When you awoke, your right shoulder felt quite heated. Looking to your right, you noticed Chuuya resting his head on your shoulder.

You

?!... How long has he been there...

It was dark as you peered over your surroundings. You appeared to have awoken but at night. You were only four hours away from Las Vegas. Chuuya's face was flushed from drinking his glass of wine - or, more accurately, his dozens of glasses of wine.

You

Now that I think about it... I've never actually paid attention to Chuuya when he was sleeping. He looks so much more... Peaceful.

This was your chance to get a good look at him. You considered it for a moment before deciding to lay your head on top of his, which was still resting on your shoulder. He had his arms crossed. You watched movies for the rest of the 4 hours while resting your head on Chuuya's. You didn't really feel like sleeping anymore.

Finally, you could feel the plane begin to descend. When you peered out the window and saw such scenic beauty, you thought it was fairly interesting to see so many various, illuminated buildings from above. You were amazed by how dark it was and how many buildings glowed brightly.

You

"Chuuya, we're here."

You could hear him mutter as you began to knock his head off your shoulder.

Chuuya

"Wh... Hm?"

You