Chapter Twenty-Six

Hugs And Kisses

Silas

I'm pissed.

I don't want any contact from either of you until you sort out your problem, and you're friends again.

How the fuck am I supposed to 'become his freind' again. He pissed me the fuck off. I pissed him the fuck off. Now we pissed the fuck off of Toni. It's been a week of isolation.

A week of loneliness. I thought maybe at first she was just mad, and she would come running to me. Obviously I underestimated her. By a lot.

I'm like hangry. But girlfriendy. Like–nevermind.

I'm currently smoking a cigarette before I have to go back to class. It's hard enough that I have to see her in my history class everyday. She's so damn beautiful. I don't even pay attention in class. All I do is watch her.

I can't take my eyes off her. Also she's sexy as fuck, and I'm very horny for her, so it usually results in me getting rock hard, and having to take a cold shower.

Every.

Single.

Night.

"Ahh look who it is." Now I have to see her best friend. "Fuck off." I puff out another breath of smoke as the words fumble out with it. "Wow, nice to her but not me?" Liam holds a hand to his heart playfully, and I send him a scowl for it.

Not in the mood. Is what I'm trying to say. "You and Theo chill yet?" He urges, while sitting next to me. He snatches the cigarette from my fingers, and right before I can protest he says, "Toni never lets me smoke." Then he takes a draw from it.

"Go. Away." He gives me a cheeky grin while I grab my cigarette back. "Why are you in such a mood?" When I don't answer he sighs, and leans back on the bench. "Austin yelled at me. I told him I love him, and then he yelled at me-"

"Do you really think I wanna listen to your love life?" He throws his hands around exaggeratingly while saying, "If you're not gonna talk about yours, then I will talk about mine." I let out a sigh and threw my cigarette on the ground. "I don't even know you. Why do you give a fuck about my life."

"Because your life is affecting Toni's life. Just talk to Theo. Trust me I've gotten into many arguments with that guy."

"Why are you still here?" I groan while rubbing my face aggressively. My patience left with Toni last week, and I have failed to get it back. My dad's been MIA, and I can't stop thinking about how he could be the one texting her.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was from what I've heard him say. I hope it isn't him. Liam's hand clamps around my shoulder, and I jerk backwards, swatting his hand away from me. He lets out a defeated sigh with a shake of his head.

"Talk to him."

Then he's gone.

___

I freeze in the doorway when I see Theo standing at the kitchen counter on his phone. He's texting someone. We usually try our best to avoid each other. I guess it's kinda hard when it's night, and we both live here.