chapter 39

Wow. Almost to a 100k views. Never thought that I would reach that when I started this story. This story was never going to originally make it this far until more of you guys started to read and comment on each chapter which honestly motivated me to write more and even make the chapters longer down the line. I'm glad you all like the story so far.

Felucia

Exiting slipspace multiple Terran and mandalore ships arrives over Felucia. Ahead of them there was roughly over thirty venators as well as a few support vessels around them.

After the republic had defeated the separatist navy near Felucia, they had sent more ships to defend the planet since the increase of their military budget was allowed because of the terrans presence in the war. Not only were they increasing the amount of ships they were able to operate, but they had also ordered a new batch of clones that were almost ready for combat.

They were getting ready to start a big counterattack on the terrans and try and regain the systems that they had lost from them. They wanted to have better influence over the terrans once negotiations was held between the two again. But right now they were currently losing that battle.

Back in space the new mandalore ships had taken point since some of them were specifically made to get close and personal to any enemy ships. They didn't have the MAC guns like the terrans, but their shields made up for it along with their weapons.

As the republic forces and mandalore ships start to fire on each other the terran ships make a screen around the spirit of fire since the ship was going to be the main one doing the ground assaults.

The mandalorians had tasked each class of ships with different missions during the battle and they were so far working for them.

The crusader class Corvettes were tasked with taking down any fighters, bombers, or any other small vessels that came towards it's ships while it's two other class of ships tries to do damage to the venators.

The Keldabe class battleships was heavily upgraded with the help from the terrans technology and was outfitted with stronger turboblasters as well as a few sanghelil lasers. Not only this, but the ship was also able to drain another ships shields and apply it to their own.

Just like the rest of the ships the mandalore's new class. The kandosii type star destroyer was outfitted with the terrans latest tech. Also outfitted with stronger turboblasters and a few sanghelil lasers. The ship also had anti-captial ship torpedoes as well as missile batteries that can hold concussion missiles and can also hold nuclear weapons if loaded. Even further it held hundreds of the mandalorians fang fighters as well as transports.

The biggest change for them though was that none of the ships would use hyper lanes as a way of transportation, but instead used slipspace just like the terrans.

Crusader class corvette