Haiiro Touya "Dabi" Smith Bio

Name: Haiiro Touya Smith

Alias: Dabi, Elemental Master of Fire, Blue Flame, Battle Flame, Sensei Haiiro, Master Haiiro

Age: 32

Looks: Haiiro is a fairly tall, pale young man of a slim, somewhat lanky build, described to be in his early thirties. He has white hair with a few red streaks at its crown that spikes upward around his head, hanging low over his eyes, which are thin, turquoise in color, and heavily lidded. Due to his insecurity of his white hair, his hair was dyed black.

His most striking features are undoubtedly the patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that cover much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes, around his torso, and on his arms and legs due to him losing control of his fire a short while after unlocking it and engulfing him in flames. These appear to be attached to the rest of his skin by multiple, crude surgical staples or hoop piercings.

He has several silver cartilage piercings in both ears, and a triple nostril piercing on the right side of his nose. He also seems to be lacking earlobes on both sides of his ears upon closer inspection. In his first appearance, he wears a dark blue jacket with a high, ripped collar, and matching pants, cut off above his ankles, a pair of dark dress shoes on his feet. He also has a plain pale gray, scoop-neck shirt, below which a gray belt with a circular pattern wraps around his waist, a leather satchel attached at the back.

 He also has a plain pale gray, scoop-neck shirt, below which a gray belt with a circular pattern wraps around his waist, a leather satchel attached at the back

Elemental power: Fire (blue)

Haiiro's Elemental power is the same as his father and brother's. The difference, however, is that his flames are blue due to being much hotter. He can make it so the flames are nowhere near killing level but they still retain their blue appearance. His flames also actively get hotter if he is angry.

Techniques - To help him control his flames better, he developed different techniques:

Flashfire Fist - Haiiro raises his fire's temperature to its highest level and maximizes his power. Doing so, he can unleash devastating flame attacks or increase his speed dramatically. From this, he developed different ways of utilising Flashfire Fist.

● Flashfire Fist - HellSpider: Haiiro shoots streams of fire from his fingertips, scorching his opponents. He can perform this move with incredible accuracy but should he want to, he can perform this with less care and precision, and on a larger scale

● Flashfire Fist - Jet Burn: This attack allows Haiiro to shoot out a blast of fire at his desired target. This attack is quite powerful and he can shoot his fire rather than making direct contact with his opponent.

Prominence Burn: This attack allows Haiiro to launch a massive, concentrated beam of fire from his entire body that is able to vaporize his target, should he want to. However, this is his most dangerous technique to himself as well due to it burning his body faster than usual.