Chapter 10 ~Spirit King (2)~

On Monday- the day Noah would be meeting the famous guild master of FrostShield, the 1st SSS-rank adventurer.
The guild master was a rare Mage, who had the sub-element- ice. He took at least 20 years to get to his current position and rank. Only to be defeated by a 14-year-old youngster named Arteus, who got this rank in 4 years.

They had yet to register Karm into the guild, as he(K) had wished to travel around the city and get to know of the different race's current situation. It did not take him long to learn and remember all of the things he needed to know. As expected if the spirit king.

They were now in the guild, talking to a receptionist. Just as before, all of the other adventurers were looking at this group, who had the youngest SSS-ranked adventurer, who called the 'Black Knight', a person looked like the so called 'Beloved child of the Gods', both who could use all professions, and the spirit king.

That's right the spirit king.

"THE SPIRIT KING!?"
Shouted one of the adventurers. He had a horrified, and also fascinated look on his face. Everyone came back to their minds, as they saw the group register the spirit king. The spirit king, whom they learned was named 'Karm', was arguing with the receptionist for Noah's low adventurer rank, with Noah's little to no effort of stopping him and Arteus just watching on the sidelines.

"Just last week, we learnt of The black knight's feelings towards the white knight, and now a spirit king!?"
Everyone had named these two 'Black Knight' and 'White Knight'. It is as though they have no better names to come up with.

"This is crazy! The spirits had not been seen for so fucking long! It's been a whole 500 or something years! And now! A spirit has been summoned! And a spirit king at that!"

The adventurers started to freak out, filling the whole guild with noise. Arteus who was looking at Noah, moved his gaze towards the rest of the adventurers. His cold gaze could be felt extremely clearly to these people, as they immediately stopped making any kind of noise, even breathing.

Arteus returned his gaze back onto Noah, to see that Karm had calmed down. He was filling the form to get the guild card with Noah's help. After filling the form, they all waited just like before. After around 30 minutes or so, the guild card was given to Karm, which was in silver, just like Noah's. Since he was signed as a familiar, he was given the same rank as Noah.

After gaining this card, the three of them signed up as a party.
"What should we call our party?" Noah asked to Arteus and Karm.
The both of them stayed quiet and looked at Noah. Their eyes blank, obviously not wanting to decide this.
"This is too important! Master Noah, please decide the name by yourself."
"That's right Noah. You should pick it yourself. You'll be the leader after all."
The both of them made excuses, not wanting to decide the name. Noah sighed as he asked the system instead, as he thought it would give a better suggestion.

'System, what should I call this party?'

The system suggest naming your party the same as in the game.
'But, I didn't have a party in my previous world. I liked playing by myself.'
... Then, the system suggests naming the party after the game. As 'Evergreen'. This world is called 'Bloomfold'.
'Right! But, that's too boring...
Then,

Noah wrote down the word 'Evergreen' but in Greek. Which was 'Aeithalis'.
Arteus and Karm looked at this name and asked - "Noah, what does that mean?"
"It means Evergreen in Greek."
Noah replied while filling up the rest of them form. He had written down their names and ranks, and also filled up whether there would be more members.
Arteus, 'Greek is the language from that world. The one called 'Earth'.'
Karm, 'Hm? Greek? I don't remember any language like that? Is it something only Master Noah knows? Maybe!'

After Noah filled it up, he gave it to the receptionist who was currently standing in front of him. The receptionist took the paper and said - "Adventure party badges will take a while to make, so please return tomorrow to collect them. We will make sure that the degein you've made will be properly made."
After he said that, he started walking. His legs were shaking. And they started to shake even more as Noah called him - "Wait."
"Y-yes, Sir.Erasil?"
"Where's Lydia?"
The receptionist seemed confused. "Lydia? Oh, you must mean Ms.Kzart. She has taken leave today, due to personal reasons. She will be back tomorrow."
"I see."
After getting Noah's reply, the receptionist ran.

After this, Noah and team, who will now be addressed as 'Aeithalis', went and accepted a B-rank mission.
The B-rank mission was to kill a group of Orcs that had been causing chaos. After accepting this mission, they immediately went to the said place where these Orcs were.

It wasn't long. They just teleported over. This was a mission request made by the whole village collectively, as they did not have a village head. It wasn't strange to have such villages in this kingdom.

The three of them arrived in a pretty rocky area. It was ka only rocks and boulders that you could see, with only grass surrounding them. The Orcs were not too smart, as they had set up camp, which was too shabby, in such an open place.

Since this mission was to get to know each other's fighting style, the three of them worked together.

"There are 16 Orcs. I'll take, the two of you each take 5, got it?" Arteus said to them. Despite Noah being registered as the leader, he had taken control as he had more experience.

Noah and Karm both nodded their heads, Ann the three each went to a different spot and his behind the large rocks. They first observed the Orcs.

As per their plan, Atreus came out form behind and immediately took down two Orcs, using magic to fly above them. He landed right on top of them, easily crushing these orcs that were larger than him.

Noah and Karm also got out and took care of their own number of orcs. It was a quick battle that did not even last 2 minutes.

After they finished, they collected the orc remains, and went to the adventurers guild. After submitting the mission completion proof, they went back to the inn.

————————————————————————————
I know this is short, but I didn't pain much for these two chapters.
The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise.

Thank your for reading.
ARoseRRRSS.