Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?

Title: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?

Being secretly in love with the most popular boy is a common occurrence for a lot of teenage girls. For Kylie Hood, the most unnoticeable girl at Woods High School, dreaming of Trevor Grimm is a silly fantasy to help her escape her own cruel reality.

So, when Trevor asks for Kylie's help with a school project, you'd think sparks would fly and they'd fall madly in love, right?

Maybe...

Maybe Trevor would have seen the girl who hides under a red hoodie is actually an innocent beauty - maybe he would have noticed the signs of abuse when she flinched - maybe he would have found her innocence endearing, and really looked at the girl others have ignored for the past four years.

Well, he didn't.

This isn't a story where the loner girl and popular boy fall in love after a school project unites them. Not even close...

Because this is the story where the girl under the red hood meets The Big Bad Wolf.

Though he refutes the alias his MMA fans have given him, Logan Grimm is known by everyone as The Big Bad Wolf... He's also Trevor's older cousin. And he's the man who notices the girl hiding under her hoodie.

The question is: What does Logan Grimm want with Kylie Hood?

Inspired by the Grimm's Fairy Tales: Little Red Riding Hood (((NOT A WEREWOLF STORY)))