Decoding Life

Title: Decoding Life

[Completed] Drug addict, felon, and having a track record of juvie and one night stands with desperate Goth chicks, Hunter Wesley was the last person to fall down on Evelyn Morrison's list of fatal attractions. He's not what she normally looks for in a guy. While he's dangerous and branded as a 'loser,' she's shunned by her peers in a different way. Renowned as the intimidating 'Ice Queen,' Evelyn is everything girls want: attractive, too smart for her own good, and has credentials that fly off the roof. She's also off limits since she's too 'uptight' for most guys at her school, who find solace in poking fun at her 'titanium armor.' Lonely and wanting someone to understand her, she honestly doesn't think that Hunter is up to the JOB of casting away her baggage. Forced to go to therapy sessions for his near death drug overdose, Hunter soon realizes that he needs more help than the regular chit chat around the circle of teens. He doesn't think that help can come from Evelyn Morrison, the type of stuck up girls he'd rather stray from. When two lonely teens come together, they soon realize that they both have more to offer each other than they had initially thought.

Loved it!