New Lease II (18+ Explicit)

BE ADVISED THIS IS A CHAPTER WITH 18+ EXPLICIT CONTENT THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT. I WILL MARK WHERE THIS BEGINS IN THE STORY, WHICH IS ABOUT 3/4 INTO IT. YOU CAN SKIP THE REST OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU WISH AFTER THAT POINT.

Cassandra smiled up at the golden-crowned Pokémon before her, its light-colored muzzle curving upwards as she grinned down at the redhead, yellow eyes lit with a cheerful glow. A chuff-life sound rumbled from her blue-furred throat but was heard as a chuckle in the Trainer's mind. The redhead chuckled just the same and stepped forward to embrace the large Pokémon warrior, who returned the gesture by nuzzling against her chest and even licked the side of her face.

It is good to see you again, Chosen. You are weary, but stronger. I can sense it. This is good. I only wish I could have fought beside you.

"We were a little far away, but don't worry."

Zacian smirked, I didn't.

"Right, you knew I'd come back, huh?"

The path you walk is a long and arduous one... but I know the strength in your heart well, Chosen. As my Brother knows his, she mused, glancing over at her darker-colored kin, who licked Leon as she had Cassandra. The young man laughed, whipping his face, and rubbed the Pokémon's face affectionately.

"Indeed. So, you two had fun here while we were gone?" the Trainer inquired, scratching along the chin to back towards the Pokémon's ears, earning a pleased growl.

Well enough. The Trainers here are a mixture of strong and weak, but full of fire, nonetheless. They do not last long, but they are entertaining. The Gloria girl is the best of them. She can best us both at times, but not always. She is strong, though, and for this she has my respect.

"Uh-oh, not gonna switch teams on me, are you?" Cassandra smirked, and the warrior chuffed.

You are my Chosen. This will not change. So, Zacian hummed, tilting her head. Will you be staying long? I would not mind fighting at your side here in this place.

"Not tooo long... not yet," the redhead grinned. "I need to go home for a bit, and Leon wants to do the Gym Challenge there and also IN Hoenn... but I'll be moving here after–to stay."

Zacian perked up, tail flicking, Good. Good. I will enjoy fighting beside you often. I have missed doing so.

"I could use the challenge again–maybe even work here. I do need a job once I move, and 'Leon's girlfriend' doesn't count."

"I mean, it could! I'd be happy to pay you!" the man in question laughed from his spot beside Zamazenta, who had flopped down so Leon could stroke his neck easier. Zacian snorted, as if half-amused, half insulted at the display.

"That just sounds like I'm a ho then," the redhead frowned, nose scrunched.

Leon copied the gesture, "Oh, yeah, you're right. Huh. Well, how about as my sexy secretary then?"

She laughed, "What are we? A porno? Shall I wear the short skirt or a maid outfit? I never knew you were so so kinky, Leon."

"There's still a lot to learn about me, love," he cooed, throwing a wink and a kiss. The redhead caught it, laughing, and shaking her head.

"Seriously, though; I do need to see about some kind of work. I guess I can always work with Team Rescue since I am the sister of the CEO... or become a Battle Tower official Trainer or... I dunno. I have a lot of time to think about it, and plenty of money. I guess I could be a housewife but that sounds boring."