FOUR [ Strange things]

Waking up was something that I never wanted to do again, but I was a survivor.

So I woke up.

Then closed my eyes again. There was white, all pure white that blinded my eyes I can only see the sinister darkness of society. I rubbed my sore eyes and wanted to stand up when a hand-held clasp of my own led me in such a warm embrace.

"Dove! My daughter! Oh poor you! Are you okay, Dove?"

I looked at the unfamiliar middle-aged woman in front of me, she was staring at me with those loving eyes I was so familiar with before.

"Who are you?" I said and get out of such a warm embrace, it doesn't fit me at all. My hands cling to my chest as I looked at the familiar place— a hospital.

Why the hell am I in the hospital? How the hell did she learn of my name?

With scrunched brows, I was about to take the drip off my hands when someone held me back, it was that woman again.

"Dove! You can't do that! You just got into an accident! Mom will call the doctor for you, okay?"

"Mom?"

Tears pooled into the woman's eyes as she lovingly caressed my cheeks, restraining the sob that wracked her being and making me feel uncomfortable in the chest. Her eyes reminded me too much of what was mine before it was taken from me after the death of my father.

It suffocates me.

"I don't know who you are and how I got into this accident! I'm going to leave!"

Dismissing her tears, I pulled the drips off and let out drops of blood; the white patient dress loosely hung through my limbs and I ignored her desperate cries and the strange looks of the other patients and moved to the door.

Before I could open it a doctor came outside and looked at me for a second and then behind me for another second then soon confirmed his conjectures.

"Miss, please go back to your bed and rest. You are still unwell"

"I don't have the money to pay for another day here" I answered deadpanned, the strange middle-aged woman then rush to my side and held me closer.

"Doctor! My child can't recognize me! She doesn't know her mother!"

The doctor then looked at me in seriousness and ordered the nurse behind him to prepare for a Ct scan. All of these things made the headache brewing behind my head erupt and I rushed out of the door.

"Dove!"

"Don't let her get away!"

My feet made contact with the slippery, cold tiles and I ignored the curious looks of the people before being grabbed by my arm.

"Let me go! Let go!" I yelled, kicked the man holding my arms and wanted to leave again when he caught my ankle making me fall to the floor.

Head first.

With that, I experienced another 'contact' with my head. 

***
Chapter 5 is up!

Still not sure what I would be like when I woke up in an unfamiliar space. What about you? 

Hope you like this chapter!

Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!