Chapter 2.

I woke up to light tapping on my window. Sitting up in my bed, I wiped the drool that had hardened on my face. I always hated drooling, it disgusts me so much. Turning my head I see rain pellets all over my window. Great, it's raining. This is going to be one boring Saturday.

I threw off my blanket and climbed out of my bed. Walking over to my closet, I took out a yellow tank top, that show a little cleavage and white jeggings. Laying out the clothing on my bed, I started to undress and put the fresh clothing on my body. Everything fit perfectly. Then going to my mirror, I started to brush out the snarls in my hair that my sleep had created. I did a once-over and headed into the kitchen.

I scanned each cupboard, looking for something satisfying to eat. Nothing. Then I started to the fridge, only to have my older brother cut in front of me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, narrowing my eyes.

" Sorry sis, ya snooze, ya loose." He smirked, throwing an apple up in the air and catching it with one hand. Show off.

"Ugh, whatever." I grunted, turning on my heal. I stalked out of the kitchen and back to my room. Well, so much for breakfast. I shook my head, Jason thinks he can just use the older sibling card to get what he wants.

I sighed. With him, I'll never win. I sat legs crossed on my bed and put my ear-phones in my ear, turning the music up to where I can hear nothing, but the song and my thoughts. I nodded my head to the beat and hummed to the song, "Trouble," by Never Shout Never. This song was so adorable.

I listened to music for about an hour, I almost drifted to sleep. Unfortunately I was interrupted by my brother swinging the door open and slamming it behind him. Jason ripped my ear-phones out of my ears. I stared at him with slight anger.

"What the hells your problem!" I snapped.

"My problem!? I've been calling your name for ten minutes, would you answer? No!" He scolded. I saw some of his veins in his neck pop out. It was beyond gross.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Whatever, just get up and put your shoes on." He instructed.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"We're going somewhere."

"And where is this place?"

"You'll find out. C'mon, lets go." Was the last thing he said before he rushed out.

What the hell? I look out the window, huh? The rain cleared up pretty quick. On another note, where the hell is he taking me? Should I be scared? Should I just go with it or do I stay home? I should probably get to my brother before I make him more mad. I grab my phone and Ipod and rush to Jason.

I see Jason standing by the front door, he glanced my way.

"Finally! What took you so long? C'mon we're gonna be late." He ordered, running to his car.

"Late to what?" I called after him. I sighed, I don't like the sound of this. Walking to the door, I got into the car. "Okay, so care to tell me where we are going?"

"Well, the boys invited me to hang and go swimming."

"And this involves me how?" I questioned.

"Mom made me take you 'cause she doesn't wanna leave you home alone."

"I'm old enough to take care of my self." I scoffed.

Jason laughed, "Sure."

"I am!" I exclaimed.

He just smiled and went back to pay attention to the road. Sighing, I turned on my Ipod and listened to music the rest of the way. I was not looking forward to this. How am I going to deal with a bunch of raging, hormonal guys? I questioned, looking out the window. Today is just not my day.