Chapter Three: Three Steps Back

Xavier had made this otherwise normal situation rather awkward. It really shouldn't be a surprise at this point, he had already proved his stupidity on several other occasions. This time it looked like that stupidity might just get him killed.

Amon looked at Xavier calmly, much to calmly.

The only thing revealing his anger was the slight twitch of his eye brow and the burning malice in his eyes.

"You have five seconds to get out of my house," he said, "five."

"Psh, you won't hurt me," Xavier scoffed.

"Four."

Xavier crossed his arms and held his head up defiantly.

"Three."

Amon voice had dropped to a low whisper, and Xavier didn't look as certain of himself.

"Two."

Xavier gulped, and backed away from the black haired boy whom continued to loose more and more of his cool collected exterior.

"On-"

"BYE BLAZE SEE YOU LATER," Xavier sprinted out the house just in time. 

Amon relaxed a bit, falling into a chair. It was almost comical how weak he looked in comparison to how threatening he looked moments ago.

"Anyway, as I was saying, this is Inazuma," he continued his introduction. No one else dared make a comment on "how hot his new girlfriend is" like Xavier as they exchanged polite smiles and head nods with the girl.

"Pleased to meet ya!" Inazuma squeaked in a bubbly tone. "I've hear a lot about you guys, it's such a pain Mr.Grumpy pants over here has waited until now to introduce us," she pouted and crossed her arms.

"When did you meet?" Blaze asked cautiously.

"Two, no, three weeks ago?" she didn't sound very sure.

"It feels like an eternity ago," Amon said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"'Cuz you already know me so well?" she giggled.

"Not at all, it's because your so incredibly annoying I'm having trouble remembering a time when I could have two minutes of peace," he rolled his eyes.

"You," she poked his cheek "Are. Such. A. Pessimist." She poked him in the cheek with each word. Except for the last word, then she just slapped the back of his head.

"Ow!" he complained loudly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyway!" Inazuma shouted, looking back at the others. "Amon tells me you've been having trouble with a prophecy, hmm?"

"Uh," Blaze started, not sure what to say.

Inazuma laughed, "like I said I've heard a LOT about you guys, that includes your powers and such," she smirked.

They all looked at Amon like he was crazy.

"What?! It's not like it's a secret, the only reason she didn't know already is because she's new to town."

"Where are you from anyway, Inazuma?" Anton.

"Not important right now," she shrugged.

"Why isn't it-" 

"Any-whoo as I was saying," Anton was cut off as he so often is, "are you guys seriously having that much trouble with the prophecy?"

"Prophecies usually aren't easy to figure out," Blaze pointed out, "that's kind of the point of them."