Chapter 5

Pov:y/n

Y/n:*opens the door and walks to the kitchen and puts the groceries down on the counter*

Olga:welcome back ma'am.

Y/n:*nothing*

Olga:ma'am?ma'am *little angry* Y/N!

Y/n:*jumps a little*sorry Olga just lost in thought.

Olga:it's ok ma'am but tell me why where you quite?*starts to put the groceries away*.

Y/n:Well I was ok during the walk there and getting the items you ask me to get but then I bump into a boy.

Olga:(oh can it be oh boy it looks like the blood line may continue well it would because once she feels like taking over world she will have plenty of people to pick but if she found that special someone already good Job my queen.)
*nods*

Y/n:the thing is I couldn't be mad at him only thing was different was my heart was going faster them ever and I only spoke a few words.

Olga:*Nods again*(yup that boy is her special someone) did tell you his name or did he leave?

Y/n:he told me his name and apologized normally someone would pick up the drop item give it back to me then run not tell me there name and say sorry also his name was izuku midoriya.

Olga:*nods again*(ok izuku midoriya that's is her life mate name) I may have a idea why you felt the way you did.

Y/n:really?

Olga:you know how your great x3 grandmother met you grandfather.

Y/n:yes.

Olga:Well think about how your grandmother felt.

Y/n:*blushes*she love my grandfather to death and never dare cheat on him with they got married.*realized*(izuku is my life mate)*smiles*

Olga:*smiles*(it looks like that it came to her well).

Y/n:(my mate my mate *giggles happly* my mate I finally found you) *starts to cry happy tears*.

Olga:*rubs y/n back* go ahead and let it out y/n let it out.

Timeskip 5 minutes.

Y/n:I'm good now *wipes a tear away* Olga I'm good.

Olga:Alright*stops rubbing y/n back*.

Y/n:*realized something* but if he is my life mate does it mean that I'm older than him?

Olga:Well we can hack into the filled he has via government.

Y/n:yeah let's do that real quick.

Pov: 3rd

Both y/n and Olga go to the computer room and I looks way more high tech then a computer in current time.

Y/n:*types on computer and goes to the person data of izuku midoriya* here we go ok *clicks the filled* ok he is 14 so only in human and my race there's only by 4 years so ok were good on that.

Olga:indeed my queen.

Y/n: and here we go he lives with his mother at a apparent complex ok that makes sense and *sees that he is qurikless* he is qurikless.

Olga: oh my ( I now feel bad for the boy well not about this but he has probably been bully and worse oh dear I wonder what she will do).

Y/n:only difference is he is a little soft but he can get better so yeah ( I just need to be carefull around him and make sure noone hurts him too badly Olga has always told me if there too weak I may break my mate if too strong well that's is unlikely but I need to just be friends first and then when he feels a click like I did then we will date but not now who knows what will happen) and he also goes to *middle school name*(a/n I don't remember the name) hmm Olga.

Olga:(I know what she is doing) yes ma'am.

Y/n:see if you can get me to that school and see if can be in all my mates classes if you can.

Olga:yes my but under whatname?

Y/n:*smriks*f/n l/n the name I told him.

Olga:yes my queen.

Y/n:*giggles*(I'll see you soon my sweet izuku)

A/n: If your wondering she is a little yandere but only when he gets hurt.

Timeskip one day later.

Olga:ma'am.

Y/n:*wakes up and yawns* yeah?

Olga:Well I got you in the school and your fist day is tomorrow.

Y/n*wakes up completely* oh good.

Olga:but there is one thing.

Y/n:and that is?.

Olga:*shows here the uniform*

Y/n:*eye twitches* I have to wear a skirt (I would rather wear a dress than that I like dresses not that).

Olga:sadly yes school rules.

Y/n:*growls* ok if I can be with him I'm ok with it.

Olga:and your in luck all of yours classes are with him.

Y/n:*smriks*that's good.

The next day a/n:sorry for the time skips but I know some people rather get to the next day than Me type a chapter about the day also if your wondering the days is Monday in the book.

Y/n:(ugh I hate skirts why do they have to be so short.)

Headmaster:ahh you must be f/n l/n right?

Y/n:yes sir (ugh this gonna be hard saying that over and over again).

Headmaster:alright follow me to your class.

Pov:izuku

Izuku:*writing in his notebook*.

Teacher:alright students today we are getting a new student today so be behaved.

Izuku:(oh a name classmate to make fun of me so *signs*)

Teacher:*hears a knock at the door*come in.

Classroom boys: *whispers*I hope it's a new guy well I hope it's a cute girl.

Classroom girls:*whispers* I hope  it's a new girl well I hope it's a cute boy.

Teacher:please welcome f/n l/n.

Izuku:(what she is here the girl I met two days ago?)*sees y/n in the girls uniform*

Y/n:*sees a seat next to izuku and sees him* (yup he is hear) hi I'm f/n l/n and hope you treat me as equals (or as your queen but izuku can be the one person who is my mate so he doesn't count).

Classroom both boys and girls: *in whispers* she is so beautiful.

Izuku:(she is coming near me *sees the desk near him*oh that's why).

Y/n*sits at the desk and put hear backpack on the ground underneath her desk*.
Teacher:Well since *looks at the clock*class I semi over and you have your work so go-ahead and work or talk but not until your done since miss l/n new she is ok.

Y/n:(ok that's is good but *looks at izuku*he is right there.) *whispers* hi again.

Izuku:*shocked*(is a girl besides my mom talking to me?) *looks around and whispers* me.

Y/n: *still whispers*yes you (aww he is so cute!)

Izuku:*still whispers* well it's nice seeing you again.

After class is done with thier work

Classroom:*storms over to y/n*hey l/n what to hang out hey I wad gonna do that first no me!

Y/n:(ok this is annoying)

Classroom:*getting louder*

Y/n:(ok times up)*makes lightning come out of her right hand* *in a dark voice*I suggest you all stop asking me pointless questions and don't talk to me when I'm busy.

Classroom:*scared* yes ma'am!

Izuku:(wow that's the first time someone did that for me).