Chapter 77: I Misunderstood You

After Mu Yifan fled the Mu Group, he drove around casually and stopped the car where a few cars and people passed by.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and then patted his stomach lightly, "Be honest, did you inform Zhan Beitian?"

Suddenly, the abdomen beat violently to express protest and grievances.

Mu Yifan was confused, "If it wasn't you, then who told him? How could Zhan Beitian know my identity and that I was at Mu Technology Group?"

The abdomen still keeps beating, indicating that it doesn't know.

At this moment, a familiar sound of music pulled back Mu Yifan's thoughts. It was the ringtone of his phone.

He looked down at his seat and can't find his phone. Then he touched his pocket again and found it there.

"Fuck, there should be no invisibility on this phone, right?"

When he was on the roof of Mu Technology Group, he touched his whole body, but he couldn't find his phone. Why did it suddenly appear now?

Mu Yifan was full of doubts. Seeing that the caller ID of his mobile phone was Mu Yuecheng, he suddenly wanted to get angry at him for sending someone to pick him up at the company, so he quickly picked up the phone, "Dad, I..."

Before he could finish speaking, he heard Mu Yuecheng smile and said, "Yifan, Major General Zhan will pick you up in the company."

Mu Yifan was stunned, "Ah? Major General Zhan?"

Surnamed Zhan?

Still a major general?

Is it Zhan Beitian?

He asked tentatively, "You mean Zhan Beitian?"

"Yes, he told me that he would pick you up at the company and bring you to City B."

Mu Yuecheng believes in Zhan Beitian very much, otherwise, the phone wouldn't have returned to Mu Yifan's hands.

Mu Yifan rolled his eyes.

He can take a helicopter back to City B.

I don't understand why Mu Yuecheng suddenly changed his mind and asked Zhan Beitian to pick me up. Isn't this unnecessary?

He doesn't know if Mu Yuecheng is protecting him? Does he want him to die quickly?

"He used to be your superior. Listen to him more, okay?"

Mu Yifan didn't want Mu Yuecheng, who cared about him, to worry and said, "I know."

"Then do this first. If you have anything to say, wait until you come to City B."

"Okay."

Mu Yifan hung up and put the phone back in his pocket, and then continue to sit in a daze in the driver's seat.

He was in a hurry to go to City B because he was worried that Zhan Beitian would find his real identity and kill him. However, now that Zhan Beitian found out, he is no longer in a hurry to go to City B.

At the moment, the thing he wants to get rid of is hunger. He noticed at the company in the presence of blood, his consciousness will fall into a trance, and the desire to bite people instantly intensified.

At that time, it was difficult for him to control himself, so he has to stay in G City to find a chance to improve his zombie ability.

He remembered that a month after the end of the world, there would be a zombie burning event will be held all over the country, and on that day there would be a big mutation.