Chapter 74: Exposed Identity

Rong Xue's two companions looked at his retreating back and turned their heads to look at each other, showing a thief's smile.

One of them raised her hand, shook it in front of the other person, in her hand was a white phone, and smiled proudly, "I got it from his pocket."

"Check to see if Mr. Zhan's phone number is in there."

The two of them quickly opened it and saw that the phone had a password, so they had to take out the sim card and install it on their phone.

Fortunately, Zhan Beitian's phone number was stored on the card, and the number was soon displayed on her phone.

They ran to the third floor quickly, pushed open the door, and saw Rong Xue looking at the mirror while putting on makeup.

When Rong Xue saw her companions Liu Shan and Xia Xiaoxiao coming in, she immediately put down her lipstick and asked anxiously, "How's it going? Is Zhan Beitian coming?"

According to their previous plan, if Zhan Beitian and Mu Yifan come together, Liu Shan and Xia Xiaoxiao will be responsible for leading Mu Yifan away, to leave her time alone with Zhan Beitian.

If only Mu Yifan comes, then she is not free. Liu Shan and Xia Xiaoxiao should treat Mu Yifan.

"No." Liu Shan shook her head.

Xia Xiaoxiao continued, "But we got Mr. Zhan's phone number."

Rong Xue had expected that Zhan Beitian would not come for a long time.

Now she is very satisfied to get his phone number.

She stretched out her delicate jade hand to Xia Xiaoxiao: "Here it is."

Xia Xiaoxiao immediately handed over her phone.

Rong Xue recognized it as Xia's small phone at a glance. Seeing that the contact of the phone showed Zhan Beitian's name, she frowned unhappily. "Why do you have Zhan Beitian's number on your phone? Do you want to rob me of my man?"

Xia Xiaoxiao quickly explained, "No, no, the sim card in my phone is not mine, but the perverts. Because I can't unlock that person's phone, I took out the sim card and put it in my phone."

Rong Xue wondered, "How did you get his phone?"

Xia Xiaoxiao looked embarrassed, "I stole it."

Rong Xue was stunned and snorted coldly, "You're quite tricky."

There was a strong sense of sarcasm in the words.

Xia Xiaoxiao lowered his eyelids and stopped making a sound.

Liu Shan looked at Rong Xue, who was concentrating on recording Zhan Beitian's number on her phone, and whispered, "Bitch."

Xia Xiaoxiao, who was next to her, heard this and looked sideways at her. Liu Shan stuck her tongue at her.

Rong Xue focused on the phone and didn't see their little movements at all.

She has been thinking about whether to make a phone call with her phone or with that abnormal sim card.

Finally, she chose to make the call with Mu Yifan's sim card. Only in this way will Zhan Beitian come over.

Rong Xue did not hesitate to dial the number of Beitian.

Zhan Beitian, who was arranging for his family members, heard the sound of his phone. He took it out and saw that it showed that the call was Mumu. He quickly picked up the phone, "Mumu?"

He thought Mumu would make this call, or either someone with his phone would make the call. He answered with a trace of worry in his tone if the call was made because something happened.