Chapter Ten>>

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." 

― Albert Camus

Chapter Ten>> Jenna's POV

Something hard was pressed against my stomach, poking me. Cracking one eye open I look under the covers only to see the hormonal boy next to me has morning wood. Of course he would, pun intended.

My body was flush against him, every inch of our bodies, besides our heads, were touching. Not to mention that one of his hands were tangled in my braid the other laying flat on my butt cheek, my leg hiked up on top of his hip as we laid sideways together.

I don't think this kid has ever gone this far in his life with a girl and he isn't even awake to see it. He will be though.

"Stiles." I groaned, my morning voice croaky.

He made a humming noise in his sleep. "Naughty." He mumbled squeezing my backside.

"Stiles." I repeated more urgently.

He seemed to loss some sleepiness. "Yeah."

"Your morning wood is pressing against my stomach."

"I'm sorry." His voice slurred. His morning voice, uhh, how do I describe it? Right now I can't think of any words besides that it is damn hot and combining it with this situation was actually turning me on a little.

I snuggled back into his neck. "It's okay, but if your hand keeps squeezing my ass we're going to be getting a lot naughtier than your dreams." I whispered biting the end of his earlobe wrapping my leg tighter around him, pressing us closer together.

This seemed to wake him up as his eyes shot open body lurching forward. His hands lifted up the covers, peeking under them, then glancing back at me.

Red rising to the apples of his cheeks as I lean back onto his pillows thinking of how adorable he looks right now. "Oh God." He moaned tossing his head back. "This isn't happening."

I chuckled lacing his fingers through mine and tugging him down so half of his body laid on mine. His head laying on my chest. "It's okay Stiles, it's a normal thing."

"It's embarrassing though." He hid his face in my chest, not that I think he realized he was placing them in my boobs but non the less.

I ran my hand that wasn't holding his over his hair. "I'm quite flattered. Didn't know you were attracted to me that much." Okay, that was a bit of a lie.

His head shot up, eyes narrowing. A grin slipped onto my lips giving away the innocent pretense.

"Okay, okay, all jokes set aside, there is really nothing to be embarrassed about." My hand at the back of his head nudged it forward so that our lips brushed each other. I gave him a quick peck before glancing up at him through my eye lashes a smirk playing at the corners of my mouth. "Besides, I was rather impressed, felt quite big if you ask me."

His face blushed beat red but before he could answer footsteps were heard right outside his door that made my heart skip a beat.

Two seconds later a knock. "Stiles, you decent?"

"Oh shit. Hurry hide." Stiles whisper yelled frantically moving around.

I raised my eyebrows. "Where the hell am I supposed to hide Stilinski?"

His eyes shot around searching for possible hiding spots before they lit up. "Play along."

I didn't even have time to answer before his body covered mine leaving enough space for me to breath but not to be seen by anyone standing in the doorway.