The New Guy

// I Understand I'm A Bit Behind When It Comes To The Dhmis Teachers. I Only Have The 1 & 2 Teachers In Here So Far. But I Will Be Introducing Them. Example: Gilbert The Globe, Colin The Computer, Shrignold, Etc. 
New Characters Are Always Fun To Add To Stories.
Also! My Typing Has Changed. I'm Sorry If It's Bothersome, I Try To Stop But I Can't. It's Just A Bit Of A Change. D:

A Few Weeks Passed And Tony Was STILL Full Of Anger, Sadness, And He Was About To Snap Once more. He Shook And Cried, He Looked Like A Mad Man. 'I Must-.. OF COURSE. '  He Laughed, The Whole House Could Hear Him.

'I'm Worried About Him..' Notepad Paced Back And Forth, Looking At The Others. Harry Looked Over At Her. 'He Does Have A Point... You Are... Crazy..'
' SHUT UP.' She Raised Her Voice, He Never Helped The Situation. She Was About To Run Up And Make Sure Tony Didn't Cause Harm To Himself, But Before She Could He Came Downstairs. He Didn't Look As Young As He Used To. He Seemed Older, More Grey In His Hair And Beard. His Beard Also Grew A Bit Longer. He Didn't Look Like He Was An Old Man, But Around His Late 30's. 'Tony What.. Happened?.. ' Notepad Said In A Nervous Tone. He Didn't Say A Word, He Just Walked Out Of The House, A Decided To Walk To The Store. At A Depressing Time Like This He Needed Some Pizzer. Tons Of It. He Also Needed To Watch Some Soap Operas. After Ten Minutes He Walked In And Immediately Froze. It Was Miranda Once Again, Just Like When They First Met.
'Tony..' She Said In A Gentle Voice, Approaching Him. 'Tony I Let You Down Pretty Hard.. I'm Not Even Sure That's How I Actually Felt. It-.. It's Not.. Tony-.. What Happened To You..?' She Sounded Worried, Gently Petting His Cheek. 'I Just Gave Up My Immortality.. Don't Ask Me How It Happened.. Or What I Did To Do It.. I Just Wanted To Say-..'
'Sorry Dear! I Hate To Break Up The Chit Chat But I'd Like To Have A Word With Your Friend Tony Here! I Haven't Seen Him In Twenty Years! Tony!' This Weird Man Pulled Him Aside, Into Another Aisle.
'What The Bloody Hell-..' Tony Said, Looking At The Man. The Man Was Short, But Tony Was Very Tall, So He Was Probably Average Height. His Hair Was Slicked Back With Tons Of Gel, And Oddly Two Strands Of Hair Stuck Up In Front Of His Face. A Creepy And What Seemed To Be A Forced Smile, Smiled Widely Up At Him. He Wore And Odd Colourful Cape Which Had Variety Of Spring Colors, Yellow, Teal, Light Purple, Etc. His Skin Was Oddly A Light Blue, And He Had A Bright Red Heart Necklace On. Also Wore Tight Black Skinny Jeans And Long Boots To Go Along With His Outfit. 'Names Shrignold, Odd Name Yes Yes, But I'm Here To Help You Tony! You Gave Up Your Immortality For Her, And Her Heart Is Surely Beating Quickly For You!' He Said With A Slight Laugh, And Wrapped His Arm Around Tony, And Tony Being Pretty Strict And Germaphobic , He Pushed It Away Quickly. 'But It Came With A Price Now Didn't It!' Shrignold Continued To Say. 'You Had To Conflict Tons Of Pain On Yourself! But Of Course, She Hates That. That Is Not Okay To Her! So My Friend.. Shut Your Mouth Before You Loose Her Once Again. She Is Your Speshal One! Or Is She?..' Tony Snarled At Him, Pushing Him Away. 'Listen Sir, Your Advice Is Swell And All But It's Pretty Creepy. So If You Could Just-..' Shrignold Pulled Him In With A Side Hug Once More, And Lifted Up His Heart Necklace. 'Look Inside Friend! If You Dare..' Tony Oddly Took The Chance, Trusting This Weirdo Just Slightly. He Opened The Locket To See Sketchbook, Pacing And Crying In Her Room. 'I Hope He's Okay-.. PLEASE.. I Care To Much About Him.. It's All My Fault.. I Shouldn't Of Fell For Him In The First Place He's Not My Type-.. He Doesn't Love You Anymore. Move On. Leave. No One Will Care. I Love Him Too Much-.. ' Shrignold Closed The Locket, Taking It Back And Letting It Dangle. 'Is That Girl Really The One Who Loves You?.. Or Is It Someone Else?..' Tony Thought For A Moment, And Pushed Him Away. 'Sketch Put Me Through Way To Much And I Will Never Forgive Her!-...'
'So Did Miranda-.. I Mean.. Look At You.. You Look Like A Complete Wreck.'
'She Didn't Lead Me To Drinking And Driving! Miranda Helped Me With My Alcoholic Problems And Helped Me Find A Different Way To Vent! Sketch Is Out Of It!' He Walked Off, Bumping Into Miranda Again. 'Sorry Love! I Didn't Mean-..'
'Hush Now.. Just Like Old Times.. You Know?..'
'T-.. TIME'
Miranda Laughed And Held His Hand. 'How About We Pay For Our Stuff And Head Back To My Place. Talk All This Junk Out. I Need You.  I.. I Love You.' Tony Blushed And Smiled Back, Holding Her Hand. 'I Love You Too Honey!'
They Happyily Walked Off, Things Were Actually Going Good For Tony.

'Sir Did The Plan Work Out?..' Shrignold Opened His Locket, And He Pouted. He Seemed Very Frustrated. 'NO IT DIDN'T WORK YOU TWAT.' Shrignold Sighed, And Looked Back At The Locket. Trying To Calm Down As His Eye Twitched. 'We Must.. Get Rid Of That STUPID Girl. PADLOCK NEEDS TO BE CANON. That's Not How Loves Works! A Clock And A Girl?! NO. NO. NO. NO. A Object And A Object Is How It Works!' The Purple Man Adjusted His Glasses, Looking At A Book. Also Stressfully Putting His Fingers Through His White Hair. 'Sir.. The Love Book Says Between A Boy And A Girl! I Think They're Relationship Is Going To Work Quite Well! They'll Be Together Forever! Mission Accomplished!'
'NO. It's Not Right! IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. We Must Kill Off That Stupid Miranda Girl. Painfully And Slowly. Tony Will Mourn Over The Loss Of His So Called.. 'Speshal One' And He'll Go Through A Deep Depression. And Who's Gonna Be There For Him?.. Why Sketchbook Of Course. To Make Him Happy And Mend His Heart.  It's The Perfect Plan And Nothing Can Go Wrong..'