suck it up ;)))

[hi little horny motherfuckers, sorry i've been gone for like a week. I was trying to get over the tragic loss of my creativity. now im back writing this absolut shit show :D. hope yall didn't cum too hard.]

It was a dark night and I was crying my eyes out. I was sobbing so much that the pictures of men in maid dresses on my walls became blurry. It had been a horrible day; Krist woke me up at 4.57 am and told me that he would no longer wear the maid dress I had bought for him. I though he really liked looking like a total idiot... After that he walked out of our room and the next thing I heard was a gunshot. "KRIST YOU FUCKING 6'SOMETHING SWITCH DID YOU JUST SHOOT URSELFFFF?????" I yelled in a panic. I couldn't hear his response but I knew he was alive, because when someone that tall and that sexy falls on the ground it makes a loud noise. I had not heard such a sound." Oh, what... I was just practising my self-defense moves on this god-awful dress" I heard him say in a voice that gave me a boner in about two seconds. This motherfucker could be so annoying but so SEXIII at the same time. "U need head?" I yelled at him and the only response I got was a meaw-like sound and he came back to our room immediatly. He threw his boxers on the floor and told me to suck the hell put of his ~thing~. And so I did. It tasted like strawberries and lemonade and gasoline. My favourite things combined... I could hear him moaning, though distantly. I kept doing it, biting his dick every once-in-a-while only to hear more moans of pleasure. "You're better than I remembered." Krist Anthony better known as a cute asf bunny-cosplayer wispered. However only a moment later he pulled his magic wand out of my mouth using his shaking hands. "No...." he said almost grievingly. I was taken aback and could not move a muscle. He didn't even bother taking his boxers with him he just ran away from the room his dick swinging back and forth.
That ruined me. I couldn't help the thoughts of self-doubt covered by INTENSE horniness. Krist had once again left me all alone and beyond depressed. Time moved by far too fast and before I could even get up from the side of the bed I saw the sun going down... oh fuck. The mascara I had put on the night before was covering my face, hands and dick. I felt the universe spinning around me and everything went to shit. I couldn't keep up with the horrible reality I was living in. "Kurt" I wispered, out of desperation "help me please. I can't keep living a life where that sexy motherfucker refuses to have an active sex life. I remember all the times WE had sex and how much better that felt afterwards. Help me with my struggles and bless me with your insides just one more time. Amen?" Oh kurt, if only you knew how much that would mean to me...