Chapter17: How Dare You?

Y/n's POV:
I was on my usual city rounds at night when i saw the hoodie guy standing at a distance. "Let's finish what we started" he said walking towards me. "Wait. I dont wanna fight you. Maybe you got some misunderstandings. Why dont we sort it out?" I said trying to calm things out. He doesnt look like a bad person, i am sure he got some wrong idea about me. "I dont have any misconceptions. I've got a solid proof of how you killed my friend" he said. Oh so that's the reason. I said to myself. "Look, whoever you are, i dont kill people for fun i am sure your friend was engaged in some illegal...."
"Bullshit thrash, she was innocent as a lamb". He cut me off
"I am so sorry i dont kill innocent people. You should know." I said.
"I used to believe that too. But you did and i have a proof." He said
"What proof?" I asked. "I dont want to prove you anything asshole. You killed my friend. She used to take care of her mom alone. She was the sweetest, the kindest person ive ever met and you killed her. Her boyfriend is my friend. He attempted a suicide because of you. So i dont want to prove anything to you. I just want you dead." He said pulling punch on my face. Well i was shocked about what i heard just now. So his punch hits my face hard. He pulled another one which i blocked. "Chris?" I called. He pulls his hand back. "Wait how do you know me?". He asked surprised. I took off my mask and flydanna revealing my face to him. He steps back in shock. "Y/n..you..killed selena?" "No chris i did not. Who told you?". He was quiet for a moment then he took out his phone showing a picture of selena and me from where she died and i was holding her. The pictures were set up in a way that my face wasnt clearly seen. "Why?" He asked. "Do you trust me?" I asked. He just nodded. I told about everything what happened that night. " i am so sorry you had to know in this way but it was for your safety. I dont wanted you guys to get in trouble because of me". I said. "Its okay dude i get it" was all he said. He was too sad though. "What happened to russo then?" He asked. "Well he got away and i am still hunting him". I said in a defeated tone. "I've got an idea" he said. "What idea?" I asked.
"Well the one who sent me these pics must be russo or maybe connected to him right?" He said.
"Yeah you are right. Lets go find them" i said
"oh wait wait. I'll do this my way, safe way. If you get involved it will get bloodier. I promise you as soon as i hear a word on russo i'll come back to you" he said and we hugged goodbye. Chris is one in a million. He is the best friend anyone could ever have. He literally went rogue to avenge selena. I said to myself and went back to home and my phone started vibrating with nonstop text messages.

Hailee's POV:

I am so mad at y/n/n. I returned back to my house and pulled out my phone texting him

:y/n/n❤

Y/N Y/L/N
HOW DARE YOU?
WHAT YOU DID IS UNFORGIVABLE
😠😠😠😠
Don't talk to me😤

(SEEN 13 MINUTES AGO.)

HE saw my texts and he didnt replied yet. Is it because i said dont talk to me. He should say a sorry atleast. I am so mad at him because i wasnt expecting what he did. Then i heard a knock on my room. I'll deal with you later y/n y/l/n. I said as i kept my phone aside and went to open the door. I was surprised to see it was
y/n. Damn he came to apologize in person i thought. "Hailee...I .." he was trying to say sometging but i went back inside in a huff leaving the door open so he can come in. He came in and locked the door.
"Awwe you look so cute when you are mad" he said and i feel my cheeks blush red. 'Oh my stars! He called me cute.' But i tried not to show that."how dare you changed your door locks?" I asked with a pout. "I am sorry i had no choice. There's one girl who has my key and she was visiting me everyday even when i told her its not safe" he said with a shrug and a smirk. "You just wait, I'll get your new key" i said.
"So we are cool now?" He asked. "Nope" i said with a pout and crossing my arms.
"Oh I thought i would stay here for a night..but its okay if you are mad. See you tomorrow" he said getting up. 'Is he..for real?' i thought to myself.
"Y/n/n, wait" i called him and he turned facing me.
"You can stay if you want..I am Not mad at you" i said looking down playing with my fingers.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He said excitedly jumping back on the couch. I giggled at his excitement.
"Sure" i said sitting next to him.

We played a movie and started watching together. We were sitting so damn close. It was a romantic movie. "Y/n/n" i called him he hummed telling me to continue.
"Dont cry please" i said trying to control my laugh.
"Why would i..." he trailed off, seeing my face.
"oh you little..." he started tickling me.
"Y/n/n....stop..noo..please" i tried to say in between my laughs. He stopped tickling when my head was lying on his lap. We both stared into each others eyes before i got up fixing my hair. I was blushing like crazy. We then resumed the movie. He spread his arm over the backrest of the couch innocently. I slowly got closer into his embrace and he didnt reacted. I got even closer and now my head was resting on his chest as his arm came back to caresses my hair. 'Am i dreaming? If yes, i dont want to wake up'. I spread my arm over his waist pulling him even closer. I am surprised he didnt even hesitated. I started drawing imaginary patterns on his chest with my finger. This was the best feeling i've ever felt,for real. I slowly moved my hands to the hem of his tshirt. Still he didnt said anything.
I pulled it up just enough to expose his abs. I started tracing my fingers on his abs. I was too busy enjoying in y/n's embrace when movie ended. "Let's get some sleep" y/n said drawing my attention. I was so lost in him. I dont want this to end so i just hummed. "Haiz" he called me by my nickname making me fall for him even more. I hummed again. "Let's go to sleep." He said and i got up from him. It felt like my heart stopped for a moment. "Lets go" i said getting up from the couch. "I will sleep on the couch" he said. "No my bed is big. We can share" i said.
"No hailee it's fine really." He said.
"Come on y/n, i dont bite".After a little arguement, he agreed. Y/n sleeping next to me. God i dont want this night to end. He fell asleep fast and i kept looking at him. He looks even cuter when he is asleep. I drift off to sleep watching him.

Aurhor's Note:
Hope you guys are enjoying this so far.
Dont forget to give a star.