My first battle

Hannah's POV

I stood there amazed at how I looked. That's when I noticed I was flying. I screamed and fell but the floating guy caught me."Hi" my names Dren and you are...stunning." Since I was black I couldn't blush but I think he could tell I was flattered.That's when the Cyclops push me on the ground.

Zoey  POV

I stared at this odd bat girl and looked at her pointy ears and tail and then at her wings.I thought: OMG!!! A sixth Mew Mew!? Who's a bat awwweeesssooommmmeeeee saaauuucccceee!!! I screamed: Strawberry bell when she fell on ground."Strawberry bell full power!! It did nothing to that monster.

Hannah's POV

When I was on the ground I heard one of the girls screamed strawberry bell and appeared a heart object I've never seen before.She connected it to a bracelet .Then she said "Strawberry bell full power!!

A/N just to tell you the rest of the story is gonna be in Hannah's point of view.

When she said that I sat up and that bright light was coming from her! I could feel me feeling better I sat up and a green one of the girls said: don't just stand there attack!"and I knew exactly what to say."Blackberry star"! I held my hand out and a bright red staff with a circle at the top it had a black star magically floating in it. It was about 7 feet tall. Then I

heard myself say: "Blackberry star, dark night!!" I flew up into the air holding my staff up I twirled in a circle and a beam of darkness shot out of my staff and the monster defused. I flew down and looked at the girls and smiled the purple one put up an eyebrow when she saw my fangs. I looked at Dren he look at me up and down and smirked and said "I'll back batty". I made an confused face at him and then he disappeared.I looked back at the girls."so...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!" all five of them jumped." oh, we are the Mew Mew's we protect the world from cyclones."I'm Zoey"said the pink one.

"I'm brigit said the green one

"I'm Renee said the purple one

"I'm kiki said the orange on

"And I'm mint said the blue

"I'm Hannah" I said to them.So I'm a super hero I said." yep!"said Zoey

"wow another mew mew on the team- I stopped her "team"? this is a team um...ok." "guys we should take her to Elliot and Wesley to see what they say" said Mint. They took me to a really pretty café when I walked in all I smelt was lemon cakes and coffee.They took me to a place with a boat load of computers and lab experiments."Elliot y'all never believe it we found another mew mew!!" said kikki really cheerfully then I heard a gasp and a blonde hair guy walked up to me and looked at me and handed me a gold pendant with a pink sign on it."ok , transform then with that , thing there"he said."oh,I don't need it"I said back." yes,you do all mews need an power pendant." "Well, not me." I smirked."YES ,YOU do!! he shot back. I jump and the rest of mews left with stupid excuses."show me than,and when you fail I'll kick you out,seriously. he said.

ok I said then I put my hand up and said "MEW MEW BLACKBERRY METAMORPHOSIS!!!! After my tranformation he stared at me in disbelief."show me your weapon." he said while his eyes still stared at my bright white fangs. "BLACKBERRY STAR" and my staff appeared. Elliot walked over and touched my wings."Hey"! I said " That tickle" I chuckled. Than another man walked in I amused he was Wesley."I heard there's a new- he stopped when he saw my fangs.he immediately was about attack me until he realized that I was the new mew.He ask Me some questions about myself

W: What's your full name?

H: Hannah Leah Robinson

W: How old are you?

H: 10

W: What's your animal

H: American bat

W: Where do you live?

H: None of your business

W: What is some of your interests

H: drawing,reading,writing

"ok she's good"said Wesley