Mew Mew power: The Bat Mew?

Hannah's POV

It was April 12, 2015 and I was walking down the street carrying groceries while mom put the cart back. "mom what are we gonna eat for dinner mom?"I said. She replied hot dogs and beans. While I was in the car I saw a weird dark cloud and some odd pink light.I ignored it because I always see something weird in this town it reminds me of gravity falls but this is different. I got out out the car and went into the house."I'll call you dinners ready"! my mom screamed up the steps."ok!" I screamed back.

I went into my room and shut the door. I opened the window. There's a tree next to my room that I can sit in its the perfect reading spot.

I sat in the tree and watched the pink light. While I was watching my sister Holley screamed. "SQQEEEEEEE"!!!! she screamed. "you sound like nikki from dork diaries". I said in my head.I walked in to her room to see her screaming."SHUT UP"!!! I said in frustration."no way....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!". I screamed back when she said she got a date to homecoming at her high school. We both jump up and down while hugging each other.

When we were done I went back in my room and sat in the tree. Since it was night time I saw a bat land on the tree I petted it. Then it flew away. Right then one if the lights hit me right in the face. I feel nothing though, it felt soft.

__________________________THE NEXT DAY 3:09 pm_____________________

it was after school on a Friday so me and Genna can go to the mall.( I know and we are only ten).We both brought 50 dollars to spend. Genna texted me saying that she couldn't come but I could go by myself. I started walking to the mall. I came across an ally and I noticed a short cut to the mall. While I was walking I noticed it kept getting darker and darker. I saw a stream of purple light, and then a blue one.I realized that

it was the light that I see from my tree! I turn the corner to finally see what this odd light was . I went around to see five girls with tails and animal ears. I screamed when I saw a floating person create a monster.he turned around and made a ball of energy and threw it at me."NOOOOOOOI"! I screamed I ran out the ally but it followed me that's when I ran back into the ally. I turned around all five girls staring at me I then grab the ball of energy tightly and did a forward flip to throw it back at the floating guy. "Leave...me...a...lone!!!HIIIYYYYAAAAA!!!!!" I threw the ball of energy right in his face when I did that he fell to the ground and stared at me like I was the monster or something. And I remembered the monster! It was running right toward the multicolored girls! I didn't no what to do so I thought it would disappear or something if I got in front of it. "Hey Cyclops if you want them, your gonna have to get thorough ME first."I ran in front of the monster and started sweating. The monster say some odd words and made a ball of energy just like the floating guy he threw it at me. I braced myself.

....But...it never happened. When I opened my eyes I saw a red shield coming from a red energy from my hands. I saw a wing mark red threw my shirt that's when it came to me I put my hand up and screamed:

MEW MEW BLACKBERRY METAMORPHOSIS!!!! My transformation was red.I grew bat wings and my boots were red with a black design. My shirt was a tank top that stopped at my rib cage it was red with a hard black design. My skirt looked like a rose. My hair turned red. My gloves were black but a red tread ran down my are and connected to my tank top thing.

A/N P.S I DON'T NO IF YOU KNEW BUT HANNAH IS BLACK NOT WHITE ALSO YOU CAN SEE HOW HANNAH LOOKS AFTER HER TRANFORMATION ON THE COVER OF THIS BOOK.

ALSO HOW'S THE BOOK VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY

TOOTLES!

Hannah