Girls und Panzer: Boys? In Tanks?!

Italics: The thoughts of the person speaking/ the current POV.

Bold: Actions, Set changes, POV switches, etc.

Normal: Descriptions, Exposition, etc.

"Quotes": A character talking.

(Over Radio): A character talking to others outside their own tank.

Story Description:

Sensha-do, also known as Tankery, was always a women's dominated martial art from it's inception. However, after an ongoing movement, a change in the law meant that boys are now allowed to participate alongside girls in the sport. Soon after this, a large school rose up and officially formed a team. With a skilled leader at it's front, will this experiment prove effective in showing everyone that boys in tanks is not as absurd as it sounds?!

"Otan High School"

------------------------------------------------------

*Ooarai*

*Third Person's POV*

During lunch, the crew of Ooarai's very own Panzer IV were waiting for each other at the hanger. 4 had arrived so far, all except for one tank enthusiast. Which was rushing to meet up with the rest.

Yukari: "MIHO~!!" Yukari shouted as she ran up to the group, waving and with excitement plastered all over her face.

Miho: "Yukarin? What is it?"

Yukari: "Have you heard? It's happening!" Taking Miho's shoulders and shaking her about.

Hana: "Hold on, hold on. We can talk about in a second." She said, saving Miho from becoming even more dizzier than she already was.

Once inside the hanger, they gathered up all on the tank and each opened up their own lunches.

Hana: "Alright, now what is it?"

Saori: "Yeah what's got you all giddy~?" Swallowing the bite she took, she set down her MRE and looked at all of them with glitter in her eyes.

Yukari: "The Sensha-do Exclusion Policy was lifted!"

Miho: "Eh!?"

Saori: "What's that?"

Miho: "It's- a law that banned boys from participating in Tankery (Sensha-do)" She said, stunned at the implications that brought.