✴•~𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4: 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒔~•✴

Third Person's POV:
Ever since the Quackity incident Tommy had brought Y/n wherever he went! He would only leave them alone when they would do stuff like going to the bathroom, he even lets them sleep in his room not to mention how paranoid he was now.

You were drawing in the corner as Tommy was doing paper work when suddenly a staff worker ran in and said that Karl Jacobs and his husband, Sapnap, were here and wanted to 'talk'. Tommy was just filled with paranoid thoughts as he picked you up and went down. What if they were going to kidnap Y/n? What if they were here to start a new arguement? Were they really here to talk? What if they-

His thoughts were cut off when they arrived to the meeting room. Tommy's grip tightend on Y/n who looked at their father with confusion and worry. They entered the room to see Karl sitting on a chair at one corner of the table.

Sapnap stood behind him with his hand on Karl's shoulder, they both looked at Tommy with strict faces but it quickly changed into a dilated pupil, love-induced look when Y/n looked at them.

To Y/n they looked like a very scary duo, as if they were the villains in Y/n's books, here to kill the hero who is their father. While on the other hand, Karl and Sapnap looked at Y/n with parental love, like they had just seen a newborn baby made just for them.

Tommy had caught on to this and glared at the couple who saw Tommy and glared back. "Why are you here?" Tommy said as his grip on Y/n tightened, the two glared at Tommy and said "Well, we were here to see if the rumors of you having a kid were true, seems like it is."

Tommy's glare hardened as he said "Well, you know I have a kid now! Get the hell out!" Sapnap was about to shout back but Karl held him back. The two soon left after a few minutes of scary silence.

Tommy sighed a breath of relief and looked down at Y/n, they fell asleep in his arms. He smiled softly at them and kissed their forehead, he was glad that it was his arms that they fell asleep on, no one else's.

He went back to his office and put them on the couch. He took off his jacket and laid it on them as he kissed their cheek. He went back to his desk and started working on his paperwork checking on Y/n from time-to-time.

Everything was going smoothly until they fire alarms go off. Luckily the paper he was using was the expensive waterproof one (he got the stone paper from tiktok, amazing product btw) but he got up and ran over to Y/n.

When he was about to grab them he was thrown to the ground and his head was hit pretty hard. He looked up to see a silhouette and it hit him knocking him out. Y/n woke up from the sidden blars and saw their passed out father and the dark figure.

Their eyes widened and they threw a rock at them, they had these rocks in their pocket for projectile weapons. The figure caught it and it charged towards them. Y/n tried to exit through the office door but when they opened the door there was a different figure and it put a bag over their head.

They were then tied up and carried to a carraige. (It's in the same year as The Greatest Showman) Y/n struggled in the backseat trying to undo the ties. Their vision was blurring and they soon passed out from stress and exhaustion.

The two figures stopped at a very large building behind Kinoko Kingdom and carried the sleeping child inside. They entered a room that was similar to a nursery and gave Y/n to a different person. This person was an old woman who was forcibly brought into this as a nanny.

She sighed in sadness and guilt for the knocked out child and started cleaning them up and changing their clothes. She tucked them into the crib and looked back one last time with a sympathetic gaze before locking the room from the outside.