✴•~𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑨 𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏~•✴

Third Person's POV:
The next day came and Y/n was wandering around the circus, before opening time, looking for Tommy. They soon spotted him with a man with dirty blonde hair, green eyes and wore a green suit.

Y/n went over to Tommy as they said "Good Morning Father!" Tommy turned around and picked up the child and greeted back.

Tommy's POV:
I picked Y/n up and turned to Dream who was staring atbme with a suprised look. I sighed and explained the situation and the look of pity he gave made my smile falter a bit. "Well...Hello there Y/n! My name is Dream and It is good to meet you." He said while smiling at Y/n who responded with "Oh why hello good sir! How are you today?!" I swear they are the cutest kid I have ever met and I meet a lot of kids!

Dream chuckled and said "I am doing just fine Y/n. Though, do you mind if I come by and visit ever twice a week?" Y/n's eyes sparkled with exitment as they nodded furiously. I chuckled along with Dream.

I saw Philza I put Y/n down then they ran towards him giving him a good hug on his legs. He picked them uo and walked over to us then he greeted Dream.

Y/n's POV:
All the adults were talking and it was getting boring so I wiggled myself out of Phil's hold and he didn't even notice, damn bastard. I walked out of the circus, I know I shouldn't leave but it was boring and I wanted to explore more plus I knew how to fight!

I was walking down the streets when I came by a really fancy looking...casino? I think... I decided to go in because why not. There I was greeted by a bunch of drunkards playing casino games and a few ladies getting stuck on a guy...why do grown-ups do this???

I turn a corner and bump into a guy, he had black hair, fair-tan skin, he wore a white shirt with a....jumper but straps, i'll call it that. And he had a HUGE scar on his face going from his eye to his mouth and he wore a black benie.

"WATCH WHERE YOU-...A kid?? The hell are you doing here?!" He said in an annoyed tune. He bent down to my level and inspected my face, THE AUDACITY! I grabbed his hand trying to get him off me but he just smirked and chuckled as he grabed me by my jacket and slung me over his shoulder. Uh. Helloo!! Kidnapping kids are not normal!

I punched his back and tried to get of but instead he just kept whisteling along like nothings happening. I was about to yell at him but I got plopped into a bean bag and he just walked over to a desk and relaxed there! "Sir! I really need to get back now my father will get worried! I demand to exit now!" I said as I got of the bean bag and walked over with my arms crossed.

He just opened one eye and ginned as he picked me up and put me on the desk and went back to his slack position as he said "Well, too bad your not going anywhere!" my jaw dropped. THIS HEATHEN DARE TRY TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!!

I got off the desk and went for the door as I said "WELL TOO BAD IM GOING ANYWAYS!" However the once open doors shut closed right in my face! "Sir! I demand that you open these doors now!" I yelled as I pointed at the door but he gavee some sinister laugh as he said "Do you think that I don't know that your Tommy Minecraft Innit's kid??? A.K.A the guy who steals my customers and practically my enemy! HAH! I have spies everywhere! I know your his kid and I plan on using you, my little friend, to end his bussiness!" He walked up to me as I stumbled back, HE WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS! I dashed around him only to get caught by my collar. I struggled as he sinisterly laughs in his victory, which I REFUSE TO ACCEPT! "Y'know kid, your quite entertaining! And you are just so cute! I think after Tommy's downfall I'll adopt you. Whether you like it or not." He said as he went to his desk with me squirming in his hands. I would shapeshift but somehow I can't! I just kept squirming, kicking, biting even! He just wouldn't budge! He sat back down with me in his arms but we weren't on the spinning chair I realised we were in a different room and it looked like some type of nursery for babies. Oh hell no. I know where this is going! I made my kicking and punching harder but it still didn't even bother him! I just kept squirming but then his grip tightend on me which HURT! I HAVE BEEN HARMED! I look up to see him nearly asleep but also a little mad. He walked over to a bed and laid down there but he put some sort of cloth over my mouth which made me struggle but soon I lost my consciousness...

Quackity's POV:
I finally got the kid to sleep and it was getting a bit tiring for me to watch them pathetically try to break free from my grasp. They should already know that I will not be letting go. This nursery was supposed to be for me, Sapnap and Karl's kid but since they f-ckin betrayed me this was all to waste. They never gave me what I wanted with them, a child. Now, I have this little brat. They're a bit rebellious but I can buff that out and I suspect that they're a bit independant since they lived alone, I'll buff that out too. I only need them to depend on me after all, I left someone idependant and I got betrayed. I was about to fall asleep until I heard someone break into my office. Sh-t! They found out already! I slowly let Y/n out of my arms and onto the crib before chaining them. I power walked to  the door and locked it from the outside. I ran to my office to see....Dream... "Where are they Quackity?" He said with a venom laced voice. "Tch! I don't know who your talkin about! Get the f-ck out!" I lied through my teeth as I pointed at the door. Dream and I started arguing and now it became physical. We were in a fist fight but Dream stabbed me in my leg and I fell down. It's alright though, because I already have more than one plan to get rid of Tommy and those plans will get me to Y/n...:]

Third Person's POV:
Dream finished off Quackity and told him and his friends to start looking for Y/n. They soon found them in a room behind his office and they were chained to a crib. The crib and nursery confused them but they took off the chains and went back to L'manberg. Boy, did Y/n get a scolding when they woke up, they were going to be grounded for the next 2 weeks but also going to have to sleep in Tommy's room because he was scared they were going to get kidnapped at night. So yeah, they got them back, not knowing that everyone now knows who Y/n is...how troublesome...

(1281 words)