Background

Hello, wonderful people. If this is my first work that you are reading, thank you for finding me.

If you are my loyal reader, thank you for being here and enjoying my stories. It means the world to me.

I have returned with this story that I've been wanting to post for a few months now. As always, I have improved my writing skills to deliver this one too.

I have written another fantasy story before, called Violet Dream, but this is a lot different, even if the genre is the same, both in terms of writing and plot, as far as the story goes. 

I want to share something about this work on how it came to me. I was playing around with the pictures and editing them. I accidentally made this cover, and it looked too pretty to waste. So, I came up with the story.

I have had a few stories in the past for which I came up with the title first, and then I plotted everything around the title. But here, I made the cover and randomly chose the title which went with the cover. At last, I outlined the entire story in January, based on my cover edit. It took almost one hour to make the cover and one more hour to outline the entire story. I am so proud of my brain for coming up with the idea for this. It was in my drafts ever since. I finally wrote it, so here I am.

Enjoy and please remember, stealing is bad.

And I'll come for you. *whispers to the shameless few.*