Dragon Tribes of Elementia

Species: HallowFrost

Description: thought to be extinct, the HallowFrost Dragons were a powerful species of dragon that lived near the HallowFrost Mountain Range. While they were alive they had smooth, jewel-hard scales; large wings; a series of sharpened spikes on the ends of their tails; short horns; and, (unlike the other species), they walked on two legs.

Colors: they usually had scales between a frosty blue and a shimmering crystal white, with their underbellies almost always being a lighter shade, sometimes their scales could be darker in color.

Abilities: could breathe a deadly frozen blast, could fire the spikes from their tail, some were thought to possess the ability to control ice and snow, very few were able to hatch with the ability to perform Magic, it has been rumored that a slim few can harness the power of the Heavens.

Rulers: King Bitterkill (deceased), Queen Blizzard (whereabouts unknown)

Species: PyreWing

Description: known as the "true sparks of Flame," the PyreWing Dragons are a force to be reckoned with. They have large, muscular bodies, jagged horns shaped like stalagmites with veins of lava running through them, their wings are somewhat small for a dragon, and typically fade from their main color to an ash-grey towards the wingtips. They stand on four muscular legs.

Colors: They typically have dark, earthy red scales (or any earthen tone of yellow, red, and/or brown) with dark purple underbelly plates.

Abilities: Can spit lava, can run long distances, some can manipulate metals and/or use fire to heal themselves, can climb any sheer surface, some can perform Magic

Rulers: King FireFall, Queen Meteor

Species: Wyrmwood

Description: a species that has become tethered to Nature itself, the Wyrmwood Dragons are especially powerful when they center their being when angered. They have smooth, yet thick scales; they usually possess a set of savage spikes on their necks; two pairs of large wings; and two elongated tails. They walk on all fours and have a set of savage teeth and fangs in their mouth.

Colors: dark brown to dark green scales with hints of gold or orange scattered about, sometimes they can have greenish-grey scales with hints of blue.

Abilities: can harness the power of Nature, some are hatched with the extremely rare ability to harness Rune energy as a weapon, can inject their victims with a deadly neurotoxin

Rulers: King Weeper, Queen Sselvu

Species: Aquaz

Description: the only semi-aquatic species of dragon, the Aquaz Dragons are true predators of the deep. They have fish-like scales; a webbed tail and talons; gills on their necks; a bioluminescent lure on their heads; and retractable teeth.

Colors: shades and tints of blue, aquamarine, and/or emerald green, sometimes they can have striped markings adorning their scales.

Abilities: can breathe underwater and withstand intense physical pressure, can unhinge their jaws to reveal a hidden set of fangs in the back of their mouths, some are hatched with the ability to manipulate water and/or the weather

Rulers: King Tylos, Queen Whirlpool