CHAPTER 1: Kumoko

Kumoko's POV

"Combined Dragon Breaths: HOLY DEATH FLAMES!" Ashley and her husband yelled together, they then released two different Magic attacks.

That had combined into one devastating attack that hit both of the giant Spiders. Who I can assume are my parents. But like Ms. Ashley said only the strong will survive here.

I started eating the fish Ashley had gave me as I watched them fight. I don't know why but I feel like I've heard their names from somewhere before, but where? Suddenly I remember my hero analysis notebooks I made back home.

Book one, page 1 and page 2.

Name: Izuku Midoriya Faye

Hero Name: The Symbol of Hope and Peace: Deku

Relationship: Married to the Pro Heroine Bambi.

Quirk: unknown

Summary: he has multiple different powers I only know some of them. Black Whip like things that he used as ropes and swing around like Spider-Man. He can fly. I also saw him dodging stuff so maybe he has a danger sense. He can also make a smoke screen. Then there's his enhanced speed and strength. I've also think that he may have a intelligence enhancer, but I'm not sure. There are three other, but I've only heard about them from rumors. Flame Control, Telekinesis, and Teleportation.

Drawbacks: unknown

Ranking: #1 Pro Hero

Book 1, page 3 and page 4.

Name: Ashley Faye Midoriya

Hero Name: The Yin & Yang Hero: Bambi

Relationship: Married to the Pro Hero Deku.

Quirk: Light and Shadow Control

Summary: Allows her to control and manipulate the light and shadows around her.

Drawback: Each one is stronger in their natural element of day. The Light is stronger during the day and the Shadows are stronger during the night.

Ranking: #2 Pro Heroine

But I'm not entirely sure though. So I'm not going to get my hopes up. Soon they defeated my parents and they made their way up here. They landed next to me. I looked at them as I finished the last of the fish Ashley had gave me.

'Thanks for the food, Ashley.' I said, she just smiled and nodded.

'I'm glad you liked it, Kumoko. Well this is my husband Izuku Midoriya Faye. Izuku this is Kumoko Miko, but she just wants to be called by her first name.' Ashley said, Mr. Izuku held out a talon to me.

I placed one of my spider legs in it. He gently shook it and I did the same.

'Nice to meet you, young Kumoko. I'm Izuku Midoriya Faye but please call Izuku.' He said, as he released my leg.

'Nice to meet you too, Izuku...' I said, he nodded.

Then he turned around and started walking back from where he had came from. Ashley followed after him and I decided that it was for the best that I follow them. As we were walking I decided to make some small talk.

'So umm... how did you two die? I don't know how I died the last thing I remember was reading, then I heard something crash onto the school. Then everything went black for me and I ended up here.' I said, Ashley looked at me as we continued walking.