Author's Note

Hi there,

This is the second adventure in the life and times of Desmond, that sexy demi-god women love to hate and hate to love!

The Wolfgard Immortals (Catch, Curse, Release) is where we first meet Desmond -- a cursed demigod who loves to throw unsuspecting women into the wold of the Immortals of Wolfgard in order to find their true loves. This particular series is about the women Des snares in his true love net that do NOT actually go to Wolfgard.

Never fear there are plenty of supernatural creatures to be found right here in our own world! 

I truly hope you enjoy this story. I also want to give a huge 'Thank You' to all the wonderful people out there who take the time to comment, vote and support any of my stories. You all make it ridiculously awesome!!

wendy =c] xoxo

*

*

*

Maya has picked the absolute worse time to drive through southern Louisiana (how did her boss not know it was the middle of hurricane season!). Wet, broke-down, and desperately in need of shelter, she wanders into an abandoned plantation with the sole intention of getting through the night in one piece.

Well, at least that was the plan. Maya soon realizes Des, a super-hot gas station attendant with killer eyes and an even better body, set her up the moment she stopped to ask for directions. Instead of leading her back to the interstate, he's led her right into a trap.  

Daniel, a wraith with a ghost complex, has spent the last two hundred years entertaining himself by scaring the holy hell out of the living. That all changes the moment he discovers his latest intruder can not only hear him, she can see him too! Can Daniel convince his mysterious guest to help find his remains and break the witch's curse he's lived under for the last two hundred years?

Hell yeah! And he'll use any means necessary to do it....even if that means getting ghost-weary Maya to fall helplessly in love with him.

Death really is only the beginning when these two forces collide. Nothing will ever be the same for either Maya and Daniel when they find themselves the target of Des's latest love connection!