Chapter 341-350

Seeing this little thing is about to jump away!

    Xiao Ru threw a dagger, and there was a sound of "Den~"! Xiao Ru even saw the little guy's eyes turn a few times in his sockets, and suddenly fell down!

    Xiao Ru gathered strength in his hands, took the dagger back, and walked to the squeak beast, lifted it with one hand, and tossed it.

    Frightened out?

    Bai Yan's tiger stride paused, that female breath?

    He heard a crisp cry, "Little Firebird! This!" The

    voice was crisp and sweet with pride and excitement.

    Bai Yan restrained his life and hid his body in the grass.

    Then he saw a brown-grey squeaky beast being thrown high and caught in the claws by a big bird!

    Then, the bird flapped its wings and flew to the other end.

    Xiao Ru pushed aside the grass, his stature was short, and when he was about to rush, he suddenly froze!

    A big tiger is reflected in the clear pupils!

    Bai Yan!

    Xiao Ru's heart tightened and he was secretly vigilant.

    The current Bai Yan is not of course Bai Yan...

    He can kill her at any time now!

    Xiao Ru's face did not show, "Hey, Bai Yan, why are you here?" With

    a relaxed and bright face.

    Bai Yan was stunned for a moment, his eyes glanced at her coldly, turned his direction, and left.

    Xiao Ru's heart became a little heavier, she clenched her dagger and turned to look for the squeaking beast.

    When Yan Quefei came back, Xiao Ru lost two of them.

    She didn't know why these squeaks suddenly appeared again.

    She just walked a few steps when she encountered two unfortunate urges to jump on her feet, and she picked it up...

    Those two were completely stunned, and the dazed ones were thrown into the sky and taken away by Yan Que...

    Bai Yan looked under his claws, and several squeaking beasts fluttered and struggled. .

    Is she catching this?

    Bai Yan's claws suddenly exerted force, and with a puff, those squeaking beasts became muddy flesh.

    The bottom of Bai Yan's eyes was a little rich in color, and he frowned deeply.

    Raised his claws out of the sea of ​​grass.

    Seeing the white shadow, Yan Que's eyes sank, and he swooped in Xiao Ru's direction.

    "Xiaoru, are you alright?"

    "I'm fine, what's wrong?"

    "I just saw Bai Yan." Yan Que looked solemn.

    "I just met him too." Xiao Ru's eyes focused on the front.

    "He didn't do anything to me, don't worry." Xiao Ru waved his hands at will, but his heart was a little dull.

    Yan Que was always worried, and followed Xiao Ru without worrying about leaving.